(Guide) Village Work - Mining

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
(Guide) Village Work - Mining

Mining villages can be found across Calradia and can be recognised by the iron icon next to the village name.

1671895509565.png

Produces: Iron Ore
Required for: Smithing

Mining Villages

Village NameFactionBound to Settlement
PalisontVlandiaPravend
ImlaghBattaniaAster Castle
KranirogSturgiaKranirog Castle
AlebatSturgiaSibir
VisibrotSturgiaTyal
NeocorysWestern EmpireZeonica
NoneSouthern Empire-
NoneNorthern Empire-
KarakalatKhuzaitAkkalat
WaltasAseraiHubyar

Talk to the Headsman and ask for work.

Mining3.PNG

Grab a pickaxe at one of the Mine locations scattered throughout the village and hit the rocks multiple times.
- Rock formations exist out of 3 big stones. The first and second stone will each drop 1 ore. The third stone will drop 3 ores.​
- Rock formations can be found on the floor and against the mountain walls.​
- Pick up the ores and place these in the cart.​

Mining41.png

When the cart is full, follow it to the destination for a bonus!

Mining1.PNG

How to place orders
If you're interested in working on your own order, check the guide below on how to place an order.

Last edited:

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Is there any way to obtain Selected Iron Ore? I need them to make steel ingots.

"Selected" resources like the "Selected Iron Ore" are only available through caravans. Either by controlling a Trade post of a clan in a mining village, or by attacking caravans departing from a mining village.

Eremite

Recruit
Dec 30, 2023
What about non-selected iron ingots? Are you able to get resources from obtaining them? I.e mining in Neocorys and somehow either buying back the iron cheaper or keeping the ones you mine? Thanks!

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
What about non-selected iron ingots? Are you able to get resources from obtaining them? I.e mining in Neocorys and somehow either buying back the iron cheaper or keeping the ones you mine? Thanks!
Yeah. You can check the guide on "How to place orders" to understand how the ordering system works. Then place an order for the highest price and work in the village, so you'll actually be working on the order you've placed. This means you'll be paying yourself and get the materials.