(Guide) How to place an order for resources

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
How to place an order for resources
Placing an order for village resources is the cheapest way to obtain resources. If you do this in a village without players actively working, you can even work on your own order if you place the highest priced order. Let's see how that works.

Check the village orders
Before placing an order, let's check the current orders in the village to see what the prices are. This will help determine how much you would need to pay for the order if you want yours to be worked on first, as the order that pays most gets processed first.​
Product Price.PNG

Placing an order
Now that we know the unit price of the existing orders, we can choose the value for our own order. If you choose the same value as the existing order, then the existing order will be done first. See example below what happens if I'd place an order for the same amount and next to it for 1 denar per unit higher.
Order Details 2.PNGOrder Details 3.PNG

Working your own order
If you've placed your order for the highest price per unit, your order will be order being worked on. If you've done so in a village without players and you choose to work for the headsman, you will be working directly on your order and you'll even be paid for it! This effectively allows you to get paid the full amount that you've paid to place the order.

Guides on Working
If you need information on how to do the actual work in a village, check out below guides. The Wood village information is included in the Clan update FAQ.

Transporting your ordered goods
Should you have ordered a large amount of goods (i.e. 1000 hardwood), you'll find that the resources are too heavy to be transported in one go. In this case you could choose to create a cargo to deliver your goods in multiple runs to your desired location. i.e. the location of your clan hall or a town to speak to the Artisan.

Last edited:
Reactions: illutian and Horked

Modars

Recruit
Mar 25, 2023
Can you get wood from village wood cutting? Or just to by from a trader at the city?