launcher doesnt launch!

AMSEN

Recruit
Nov 3, 2022
Hey. I just installed the mod and my game version is 1.0.0.3624 but whenever I want to update the launcher, it says the version is outdated!
there is no other mod installed.

Attachments

• Screenshot (214).png
    Screenshot (214).png
    620.1 KB · Views: 39

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
The latest stable version of Bannerlord is v1.0.0.4373. So your version is outdated by 2 patches. I would recommend verifying the game files to see if that will trigger a download.

AMSEN

Recruit
Nov 3, 2022
The latest stable version of Bannerlord is v1.0.0.4373. So your version is outdated by 2 patches. I would recommend verifying the game files to see if that will trigger a download.
Ok because i use non-original game with crack and the latest version which cracked is 1.0.0.3729 , is there any way that your mod be compatible with this version?
Or if there any way to fix your mod with only one version in the future and doesnt need get the latest version of the origianl game to launch it?

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Ok because i use non-original game with crack and the latest version which cracked is 1.0.0.3729 , is there any way that your mod be compatible with this version?
Or if there any way to fix your mod with only one version in the future and doesnt need get the latest version of the origianl game to launch it?
The mod is always patched to the latest version of single player.

While sometimes it can work with slightly older patches, for example 1.0.0.3624 and v1.0.0.3729 both worked when 3729 was live.

The game will experience very frequent crashes due to changes in patches, even if you were to manually change the version number.

The mod is only supported for the Steam and Epic Games Store version. So a cracked version will always run into trouble. There is nothing the devs are willing to do to make that compatible.

Reactions: AMSEN

Sol Sigis

Recruit
Nov 8, 2022
Hey, i have the same issue, and I'm using the epic games version, exact same version number as well, is it possible that simply the epic games version is just behind? I tried verifing files which didn't change anything.

Edit: Nevermind, I've solved it by checking https://bannerlord-online.com/forum...de-a-collection-of-errors-and-solutions.1546/
the guide my problem was that i've previously moved my install folder from my E drive to C, and i had to edit the registry for the correct address.

Last edited:

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Hey, i have the same issue, and I'm using the epic games version, exact same version number as well, is it possible that simply the epic games version is just behind? I tried verifing files which didn't change anything.

Edit: Nevermind, I've solved it by checking https://bannerlord-online.com/forum...de-a-collection-of-errors-and-solutions.1546/
the guide my problem was that i've previously moved my install folder from my E drive to C, and i had to edit the registry for the correct address.
Glad you were able to use the guides to resolve your issue! (y)

AMSEN

Recruit
Nov 3, 2022
Hey there. Now I update my game to the latest version. Launch the mod and it update successfully but after launch the game it says "failed to get steam account". At the end I realize that this mod only works with the original game not the cracked one.
Now is there any solution to launch the mod with non-original game?

Attachments

• Screenshot (215).jpg
    Screenshot (215).jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 21

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Hey there. Now I update my game to the latest version. Launch the mod and it update successfully but after launch the game it says "failed to get steam account". At the end I realize that this mod only works with the original game not the cracked one.
Now is there any solution to launch the mod with non-original game?
Bannerlord Online only supports Bannerlord on Steam or the Epic Games Store. There is no support for cracked versions.

That aside, a cracked version would also quickly become outdated, as BO is always patched to the latest version of Bannerlord, which can change every few days, depending on Taleworlds update speed.

EUGOR

Recruit
Dec 1, 2022
Bannerlord Online only supports Bannerlord on Steam or the Epic Games Store. There is no support for cracked versions.

That aside, a cracked version would also quickly become outdated, as BO is always patched to the latest version of Bannerlord, which can change every few days, depending on Taleworlds update speed.

hi , but theres a problem , some people like me , dont have a good connection and like to play offline/ coop
and so disable auto-updates of games for this reason (it's not possible to keep updated all games with a bad connection like <10mbps but it is enough to play in coop).
yes i have created this account only to say that (and people cracking can keep games updated, only people who dont have good connection are impacted from all sides unfairly)

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Having auto-updates disabled is actually recommended, as taleworlds patches quite frequently. Depending on the update, BO will need either a few hours or on bigger updates sometimes more than a day to update. If you have auto updates disabled, you can still play BO until BO is ready to be patched and then also update Bannerlord on Steam.

But keeping up with Taleworlds updates each time they release a patch, with a cracked version... Sounds like quite a hassle.

EUGOR

Recruit
Dec 1, 2022
Having auto-updates disabled is actually recommended, as taleworlds patches quite frequently. Depending on the update, BO will need either a few hours or on bigger updates sometimes more than a day to update. If you have auto updates disabled, you can still play BO until BO is ready to be patched and then also update Bannerlord on Steam.

But keeping up with Taleworlds updates each time they release a patch, with a cracked version... Sounds like quite a hassle.
yes but for me is problem I dont want to keep the game update, (i only take update after a big correction useful for me, (i only want use bannerlord online mod for playing with a friend in "coop" ) due to bad connection (i have radio connection , soo the download are hard)

ps: for crack its easy (because a game after are already cracked, the game keep using the same DRM , also depending the drm , either copy paste , or redo the same crack with less step)

Emperor Meiji

Recruit
Aug 23, 2021
The mod is only supported for the Steam and Epic Games Store version. So a cracked version will always run into trouble. There is nothing the devs are willing to do to make that compatible.
Yeah but do the developers of bannerlord online have permission from the actual game devs to build, distribute and make money off their game? If not then why isn't it the case that you guys package the launcher with your own forked cracked version of the game rather than relying on a team of detached developers, who likely don't see you very favorably, to not fuck your shit up every few months

EUGOR

Recruit
Dec 1, 2022

i have updated my game to play this mod , and i have an error :c invalid IL of SPitemVM_constructor
1670111478531.png

maybe a file corrupt ? (when i dl , du to instability i have some packet loss)

tomorrow im going to verifing file with steam file verification

Last edited:

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
i have updated my game to play this mod , and i have an error :c invalid IL of SPitemVM_constructor
View attachment 926

maybe a file corrupt ? (when i dl , du to instability i have some packet loss)
It does sound like the file is corrupted. Reinstalling Bannerlord Online should be able to fix it and any other corrupted files you may have.
I've also attached the file in question, which you could copy/paste into the location below.

"Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\BannerlordOnline\IL_REF"
You can access the installation by right-clicking Bannerlord in Steam, click on Manage and then "Browse local files".

Attachments

• SPItemVM_Constructor.txt
    13.9 KB · Views: 6