(FAQ) Patreon

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
FAQ Patreon

This is an overview in regards to questions concerning Patreon. Hopefully this will answer any question you may have. If you have a question not answered here, do not hesitate to ask in the forums!

NEW! Patreon Code available through Patreon Website
As of February 2024, Patreon activation codes are now also available through the Patreon website, as well as by email. For those that have/had issues not receiving any e-mail, they can now instead check the Direct Message system on the Patreon website to receive their code.

1708626279001.png

1708626388728.png

Which items will I get when I purchase Squire/Knight/Lord tier?

• The Patreon website will always display items for 2 months. Generally that will be the current month and the previous month (or the next month at the end of the current month.) It will display which set is available only during the specified month! The previous/next month are displayed as a reference, to help give an idea of what kind of items are generally given in reward for supporting the mod through Patreon.

1708627048724.png

• When buying a higher tier membership, you will also get items from the lower tier. Pledging enough to get the Knight tier, will give you the items for both Knight and Squire. The same also counts for Lord, which receives both Knight and Squire tier items in addition to the Lord items.

• Exception: When you're subscribing in the last 1-2 days of the month, carefully read the information before confirming your subscription. Depending on time of day and timezones, Patreon may choose to skip the current month and charge you at the beginning of the next month. This would mean you would not get the items of the month as your subscription isn't activated until the next month.

Is it possible to upgrade to a higher tier at a later date?

• Yes. If you are currently plegded as a Squire, or Knight, you can still upgrade your Patreon to the higher tier. When doing so, you will receive an additional activation code for the remaining items granted by the higher tier. You will not receive the items for the lower tier a second time.

Is it possible to get another set of the Patreon gear?

• In order to get another set of the same months patreon gear, you will need to create a new Patreon account and pledge the amount required for the tier. Increasing your existing Patreon amount to double the amount for Lord will not give you more rewards.

• If you are looking to buy a set from another month, you will have to reach out to Moonlight.exe to make arrangements as there is no automated system to handle this. Please be patient when reaching out to Moonlight.

When will I receive my Patreon rewards?

• When you start a new subscription on Patreon, you will receive an email from Patreon to confirm your subscription status. Once the payment has been processed by Patreon, you will receive the monthly email from Bannerlord Online and a direct message through the Patreon website, which will contain your activation code.

• At the start of a new month, Patreon processes all payments worldwide for all Patreons within 48 hours. During the first two days of the month, it will take longer than usual to receive your activation code from Bannerlord Online.

• If you sign up to Patreon after the first 48 hours of the month, Patreon will generally process your payment within 24 hours.

How do I know my payments have been processed by Patreon?

OLD WEB LAYOUT
  1. On the lefthand side, click on the Settings 1656618383060.png.
  2. At the top, go to "More" and choose "Billing History".
  3. Check the latest payment. It will display the Month and Year for your current payment. Once the status has been changed to "Complete", your payment has been processed. You should recieve an email with an activation code within 24 hours of the completion of your payments. (You usually receive the email within an hour.)
    1656224732077.png
NEW WEB LAYOUT
  1. On the lefthand side, click on the Settings 1656618383060.png.
  2. At the top, click on "Billing History".
  3. Check the date and status of latest payment. Once the payment has been completed, the status "Pending" will be replaced by the amount that has been paid.
    1693578415973.png
    1693585144091.png

I did not receive my email.
  • If your payment has been processed and 24 hours have already passed. Make sure to have a look at your junk mail and spam. Some players report these emails are found in the junk mail.

• Check the Patreon website and verify which emailaddress is linked to your patreon. If you have multiple email addresses, or old email addresses, they may be linked to Patreon instead.
If you have waited 48 hours, verified it is the correct address and confirmed the payment status, but still haven't received an email, you can reach out to moonlight.exe through the forums or Discord.

Where do I enter my activation code?
  1. Launch Bannerlord Online and log in to the character you want to receive the Patreon rewards on. You can only redeem the code once!
  2. Open your inventory and click on the scroll icon in the top right. 1656224999363.png
  3. Enter the activation code. You can copy and paste this directly from the email.
    1656225064441.png

What is next months Patreon reward and what are the stats on the gear?
  • The Patreon rewards for the next month will usually be revealed shortly before the next month. If it's not shown yet, please be patient.

• The stats of the gear for next month Patreon will generally be the same as previous months. If the items have already been revealed, but it's still a few days until that month, you can try asking on the Discord. It's possible the stats have already been leaked.

How do I get the discord role for Patreon?
  1. Go to the Patreon website and make sure you're logged in.​
  2. Select your Bannerlord Online membership on the left side.​
  3. Go the the Membership tab. 1656823224675.png
  4. Under the Discord Community block, click on "Connect to Discord".​
1656823279718.png

Last edited: