Account deletion

Johan Blacke

Recruit
Jan 15, 2022
Hello, can anyone reply please ? since I can't swap gender I'd like to delete and create a new one (not that convenient btw)

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
Hello, can anyone reply please ? since I can't swap gender I'd like to delete and create a new one (not that convenient btw)
hi,
By clicking on "V", you can change the appearance of the character, but I don't know how to change gender, unfortunately, but I heard that this can be done.

Johan Blacke

Recruit
Jan 15, 2022
Thanks for the reply but I'm not asking to change my appearence anymore, I simply want to delete my current account for good.

Looks like we can't do it through the game, then I suppose this must be done on this very forum...but I can't find this feature anywhere.

moonlight.exe

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 12, 2020
Thanks for the reply but I'm not asking to change my appearence anymore, I simply want to delete my current account for good.

Looks like we can't do it through the game, then I suppose this must be done on this very forum...but I can't find this feature anywhere.
Johan Blacke,
it is impossible to delete your account. You can only create a new one.

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
Johan Blacke,
it is impossible to delete your account. You can only create a new one.
New players are leaving the game and I'm not surprised.
I wrote a long time ago, that you completely broke the whole balance with the introduction of the clan update!