Account deletion

Johan Blacke

Recruit
Jan 15, 2022
Hello, can anyone reply please ? since I can't swap gender I'd like to delete and create a new one (not that convenient btw)

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
Hello, can anyone reply please ? since I can't swap gender I'd like to delete and create a new one (not that convenient btw)
hi,
By clicking on "V", you can change the appearance of the character, but I don't know how to change gender, unfortunately, but I heard that this can be done.

Johan Blacke

Recruit
Jan 15, 2022
Thanks for the reply but I'm not asking to change my appearence anymore, I simply want to delete my current account for good.

Looks like we can't do it through the game, then I suppose this must be done on this very forum...but I can't find this feature anywhere.

moonlight.exe

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 12, 2020
Thanks for the reply but I'm not asking to change my appearence anymore, I simply want to delete my current account for good.

Looks like we can't do it through the game, then I suppose this must be done on this very forum...but I can't find this feature anywhere.
Johan Blacke,
it is impossible to delete your account. You can only create a new one.

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
Johan Blacke,
it is impossible to delete your account. You can only create a new one.
New players are leaving the game and I'm not surprised.
I wrote a long time ago, that you completely broke the whole balance with the introduction of the clan update!

Johan Blacke

Recruit
Jan 15, 2022
Did you say "it is impossible to delete your account" ?

How weird...

Sorry to bring this like that but...not giving the opportunity to simply delete an account from anything, whatever if it's a game, a forum, a website, it's kind of strange. At least this is how I feel about it.

I just don't like the idea to have a ghost account somewhere I can't do anything about. I tried Bannerlord Online, realised it's wasn't for me, I left and I still want to close the door behind me (because why not after all ?). As simply as that.

This reply might be a message in a bottle, but at least it has been said, please I hope you guys will consider to do something about it. Thanks, cheers

Last edited:

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Did you say "it is impossible to delete your account" ?

How weird...

Sorry to bring this like that but...not giving the opportunity to simply delete an account from anything, whatever if it's a game, a forum, a website, it's kind of strange. At least this is how I feel about it.

I just don't like the idea to have a ghost account somewhere I can't do anything about. I tried Bannerlord Online, realised it's wasn't for me, I left and I still want to close the door behind me (because why not after all ?). As simply as that.

This reply might be a message in a bottle, but at least it has been said, please I hope you guys will consider to do something about it. Thanks, cheers

It is correct in that it is not possible for users to delete their own forum account, admins certainly have the option to delete an account on the forums.
Deleting an account does not delete their content on the forums.

If someone wanted to have their forum account deleted, they could submit a request for that with the admins.
As for game accounts, there's not really any private info attached to that, as all of that links back to the forum account instead.