Search results

1. Bryggan

Why was I kicked from Discord?

So, I disapproved of the Sturgians becoming Sith BS. And yes, their brand new totalitarian ways got me booted once I asked to speak to Kalfang, since they knew and I knew that it wasn't the same Kal. So I got booted. But I also noticed I got booted from the BO discord. Not sure why. Ok, I...
  2. Bryggan

WTF?

Ok, I was a bit drunk when I wrote that, so sorry for sounding a bit overly bitter. We all know Taleworlds only cares about the SP game, so aren't too worried about balance. And yes, people will always find the 'meta'... and it was a sad day that they did :( Battles were so much fun at first...
  3. Bryggan

WTF?

What the hell is wrong with you? You probably lost 95% of your players cuz you promised the single player experience but with multiple players. And what did you do? "Struggle to get ahead unless you use SS" I had a lot of fun using Sturgian troops to fight looters and level up, and it was...
  4. Bryggan

Troop changes

Ah, I see. Thanks for the link... I was really hoping ranged would be nerfed to realistic levels, but we all know how much Taleworlds loves it pew pew.
  5. Bryggan

Troop changes

I finally noticed that the troops have been altered. So far I noticed Sturgian warriors now have helmets, the axemen throw axes, and vet bowmen have a better bow. Is there any list of all the changes? And have the meta troops been nerfed a bit? PS: I am very happy about the changes to the...
  6. Bryggan

Clan Creation Castle Quest

I insisted on doing it with Sturgian axemen. I formed a line at the beginning and let them throw, killing the first group quite easily. Then I advanced in a shield wall and held the one side of the bridge- I used my drilled axe to kill most of them while they smacked my men's shields. Then I...
  7. Bryggan

Lost an entire army

I was joining a friend in a boss battle when I tried type something. I must have messed up, cuz a screen popped up, but I didn't have time to check it out since my buddy would have gotten killed if he went it alone. It said "I made changes, so I hit cancel". But then I saw I lost all my 100...
  8. Bryggan

Suggestion : Pvp Regulation

Oh yeah, for sure.
  9. Bryggan

3 pm EST tournament?!?!?!?

That's 1 pm my time... that will just not work
  10. Bryggan

Suggestion : Pvp Regulation

I like the idea of people getting a bandit tag, especially once clan wars start. But I think bandits SHOULD be able to attack, but they shouldn't be allowed to team up. This way smaller armies can run, but the guy can still be a bandit. I also think bounties should be placed on bandits...
  11. Bryggan

50 men for tournament

I am quite excited about the tournament, but not so excited about the 50 troops per player rule. For smaller clans, getting 5 players available can be difficult. Couldn't you just make the maximum army size 250 men? Then 3 players could play with 83ish men, or 4 players could field 62ish men...
  12. Bryggan

Post here if your ID is of historical importance!

I am Bryggan, the mad high king of Strategus lore, later known as the mad emperor. Half the strat map belonged to me, despite being crushed twice. Once through betrayal, the second time through European interference. Never in all of history has a man been as mighty as me.
  13. Bryggan

f

It seems leadership is capped at 200... I wasted an XP point. BUT if they want this game to work, they will need stronger people to own the castles and towns and wage battles, and they will need money to hire people as mercenaries to fight their wars- everything from a 95 man army to a 3 man...
  14. Bryggan

this mod is pain full

I can't believe you posted this... So you are saying you are excited about the game but you want a finished product right now...
  15. Bryggan

Suggestion concerning starting town Zeonica's Market.

Yeah, I'm gonna agree and say you should stick to Single Player. Sure, everyone wants to be the greatest hero in the land, but if you can't earn it then you don't deserve it.
  16. Bryggan

f

Why would there be a wipe unless someone really abused some exploits? When you join any established game you start at the beginning and work your way up. But I do suggest they implement death from old age so new players have a hope of becoming top dogs (battle deaths would be far too annoying).
  17. Bryggan

A decent weapon or armor

Perhaps they are waiting with the top tier gear so people can craft them.
  18. Bryggan

Castle event

I will admit I made an error in not checking what the 30 looters were made up of when I attacked. Out of 28 men only four made it to the end, and 5 died. But the second round I waited for other armies to show up. When they did, I attacked... and they attacked the group next to me. I was rect...
  19. Bryggan

A decent weapon or armor

I bought a nasal cervelliere over padded coif for 11,000 and an imperial riding harness for 6,000 (I think). I think it's cool how rare they are. I am sure once we aren't just fighting looters more gear will be available.
  20. Bryggan

gear

I do hope that several clans can make up a faction. Kinda like feudalism.