Why was I kicked from Discord?

Bryggan

Recruit
Mar 20, 2021
So, I disapproved of the Sturgians becoming Sith BS. And yes, their brand new totalitarian ways got me booted once I asked to speak to Kalfang, since they knew and I knew that it wasn't the same Kal. So I got booted.

But I also noticed I got booted from the BO discord. Not sure why. Ok, I bitch a bit, but it is all honest criticism. But my char avoids wars, does his chores, and well, quit for the last few weeks. cuz chasing influence sux.

But the point is I for some reason or other do not have BO. Is it cuz of deodorant? No, I still stink. I think something else stinks.

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
So, I disapproved of the Sturgians becoming Sith BS. And yes, their brand new totalitarian ways got me booted once I asked to speak to Kalfang, since they knew and I knew that it wasn't the same Kal. So I got booted.

But I also noticed I got booted from the BO discord. Not sure why. Ok, I bitch a bit, but it is all honest criticism. But my char avoids wars, does his chores, and well, quit for the last few weeks. cuz chasing influence sux.

But the point is I for some reason or other do not have BO. Is it cuz of deodorant? No, I still stink. I think something else stinks.
I can't say why you were kicked for discord, as that information wasn't disclosed. But I can confirm your discord ban has been lifted.