A decent weapon or armor

Henry Skalitz

Veteran
Mar 17, 2021
There was a rumour somebody got a Helmet, I don't know if this is true though, there's a couple of chat Trolls who think they are funny.

Henry Skalitz

Veteran
Mar 17, 2021
I got an open mail cof with 25 armor from looter battle
yeah, event troops are becoming more frequent now that events are happening, participate for a chance at better gear, i think they usually happen around 3pm EST... LeanBow is the event manager.

Ingirorhaun

Recruit
Mar 18, 2021
The 25 armor coif, together with a good chest armor drops in the tutorial mission where you have to raid a looter hideout.
Other than that, the best "normal" drop I had were stones from looters 😅

I'm waiting for the next events to see if they spawn some better troops that drop better loot.

Henry Skalitz

Veteran
Mar 17, 2021
The 25 armor coif, together with a good chest armor drops in the tutorial mission where you have to raid a looter hideout.
Other than that, the best "normal" drop I had were stones from looters 😅

I'm waiting for the next events to see if they spawn some better troops that drop better loot.
yes, you are correct. you can also get a falchion from looters as well as other items not available in the Trader,

Zwentibald

Recruit
Mar 19, 2021
Right after restart there were some items at certain traders. I saw 15 iron swords for sale somewhere in Khuzait territory, there were at least 3 types of shields and 2 types of spears, but I think they got sold out pretty quick

Bryggan

Recruit
Mar 20, 2021
I bought a nasal cervelliere over padded coif for 11,000 and an imperial riding harness for 6,000 (I think). I think it's cool how rare they are. I am sure once we aren't just fighting looters more gear will be available.

Ulrek

Recruit
Mar 24, 2021
Ive watched a youtuber named Jackie Fish and in his video someone who was helping him fight was wearing a Battanian Metal styled helmet.

SGM Riflexx

Recruit
Mar 15, 2021
Hello I have another question

Merchants only sell light armor or horse mule trade items.

Sword or Spear Bow Horse Armor Where do you buy heavy armor?

Are you still unable to live because of Early Access?
You can take better stuff from the events, at sometime in a day from a weekend there is an event where our dev is going to spawn better enemies than looters, you should participate in these and get better loot.
Also our event manager is doing a RESTOCK, that means he is adding tier 3+ items at Traders
You should see the event in global chat in game with RED type of writting or also you can check the events in the discord channel

BadCroc

Recruit
Mar 20, 2021
You can take better stuff from the events, at sometime in a day from a weekend there is an event where our dev is going to spawn better enemies than looters, you should participate in these and get better loot.
Also our event manager is doing a RESTOCK, that means he is adding tier 3+ items at Traders
You should see the event in global chat in game with RED type of writting or also you can check the events in the discord channel
Are warhorses also being added to the sale?