Troop changes

Bryggan

Recruit
Mar 20, 2021
I finally noticed that the troops have been altered. So far I noticed Sturgian warriors now have helmets, the axemen throw axes, and vet bowmen have a better bow. Is there any list of all the changes? And have the meta troops been nerfed a bit?

PS: I am very happy about the changes to the Sturgians- I can fight Forest Bandits now!

Last edited:

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
I finally noticed that the troops have been altered. So far I noticed Sturgian warriors now have helmets, the axemen throw axes, and vet bowmen have a better bow. Is there any list of all the changes? And have the meta troops been nerfed a bit?

PS: I am very happy about the changes to the Sturgians- I can fight Forest Bandits now!
The troop changes we recently got are changes made by Taleworlds for native Bannerlord. You can find the list of changes in the link below.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/beta-e1-7-2-troop-equipment-changes.450649/

Reactions: Turgen Mori

Turgen Mori

Recruit
Jun 25, 2021
Yes, Taleworlds has been announcing the changes a few months before the update. Although I notice there are some changes that don't override BO's default, one of them is Khan's Guard, well, not trying to talk about the glaive, but maybe we should talk about the bow degrade from Khesig (T5) Steppe Warbow to Khan's Guard (T6) Steppe Recurve Bow.

Bryggan

Recruit
Mar 20, 2021
Yes, Taleworlds has been announcing the changes a few months before the update. Although I notice there are some changes that don't override BO's default, one of them is Khan's Guard, well, not trying to talk about the glaive, but maybe we should talk about the bow degrade from Khesig (T5) Steppe Warbow to Khan's Guard (T6) Steppe Recurve Bow.
Ah, I see. Thanks for the link... I was really hoping ranged would be nerfed to realistic levels, but we all know how much Taleworlds loves it pew pew.

Muqali

Recruit
Feb 11, 2022
It is most unfortunate that the tier 6 Noble Horse archer for Khuzait has a lower quality bow than the tier 5 noble horse archer.