Xbox Game Pass problem

Dovahkriid

Recruit
Feb 17, 2023
Greetings guys,

I have installed the client but when I click on it I encounter with couldn't find the game directory error. Once I manually chose the game file, which is "C:\XboxGames\Mount & Blade II- Bannerlord" nothing happens and if I click on select and play I get this error. If you could help me to solve this problem, I would be really appreciated. image_2023-02-18_000909673.png

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
For those that haven't seen it yet in other posts or discord. The Microsoft store version is not compatible with modding. It is not possible to play Bannerlord Online using the xbox game pass.

saintv

Recruit
Jan 29, 2023
Well it is, and you have to change mod subfolders to Gaming.Desktop.x64_Shipping_Client.
Currently running The old realm+ harmony on xbox game pass.

Nial

Recruit
Feb 23, 2023
Well it is, and you have to change mod subfolders to Gaming.Desktop.x64_Shipping_Client.
Ok, but how do you do that? Could you provide a solution, please? Any links or tutorials about it?

Vandui

Recruit
Feb 23, 2023
How in the world did you do that? Been trying for a few hours now i need help.

saintv

Recruit
Jan 29, 2023
Yes, heres how.
You go to your xbox bannerlord folder,->content>modules>Bannerlord.Harmony>bin
and change next folder to Gaming.Desktop.x64_Shipping_Client
^^ is name for xbox folder and previeous one is for steam/epic

nagiruf

Recruit
Feb 25, 2023
Yes, heres how.
You go to your xbox bannerlord folder,->content>modules>Bannerlord.Harmony>bin
and change next folder to Gaming.Desktop.x64_Shipping_Client
^^ is name for xbox folder and previeous one is for steam/epic
Hello :) When I enter xbox // content // modules // this folder does not exist ---> Bannerlord.Harmony Can you help me with that? I would like to be able to play it online.myb.png

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Hello :) When I enter xbox // content // modules // this folder does not exist ---> Bannerlord.Harmony Can you help me with that? I would like to be able to play it online.View attachment 1114
Bannerlord.Harmony is a mod library. It's available from nexusmods. Though it's not required for BO and last I checked the xbox gamepass version is outdated for BO.

saintv

Recruit
Jan 29, 2023
Yeah I cant get it to work, I just explained how to get "some" mods working for xbox pass, im here waiting for miracle myself.

Zeusopa

Recruit
Aug 13, 2021
For those who are wondering how to make the mods work on the xbox pass, it is very simple.
just rename the folder "Win64_Shipping_Client" and change it to this other "Gaming.Desktop.x64_Shipping_Client". All this inside the "bin" folder of EACH MOD
That being said, this "trick" to make mods work does not apply to bannerlord Online. I'm still looking for a way to make it work, but it always crashes

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
For those who are wondering how to make the mods work on the xbox pass, it is very simple.
just rename the folder "Win64_Shipping_Client" and change it to this other "Gaming.Desktop.x64_Shipping_Client". All this inside the "bin" folder of EACH MOD
That being said, this "trick" to make mods work does not apply to bannerlord Online. I'm still looking for a way to make it work, but it always crashes
I believe this also doesn't apply to Butterlib.