Which version of the game do i need?

moonlight.exe

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 12, 2020
when will you update to 1.6 ?
Dear Septimus,
as you could have noticed that I answered: "Always use stable branch".on the message before yours.
We will update to 1.6 when version 1.6 will be a stable branch.
Kind regards,
BO CM moonlight.exe

moonlight.exe

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 12, 2020
well i bought the game only 2 weeks ago, so i have no clue whats the estimate time for versions to be stable, months or weeks...i was just wondering whats the usual time for devs to make it stable..
and sometimes some players might have more info about it so im just asking, maybe they mentioned somewhere when they'll be done with 1.6
sorry if my question is stupid ^^
Dear Septimus,
your questions weren't stupid. I just made an accent on my message before your message.
Thank you for your interest anyway.
Kind regards,
BO CM moonlight.exe

Last edited:

KegelsTheDevil

Recruit
Mar 21, 2021
well i bought the game only 2 weeks ago, so i have no clue whats the estimate time for versions to be stable, months or weeks...i was just wondering whats the usual time for devs to make it stable..
and sometimes some players might have more info about it so im just asking, maybe they mentioned somewhere when they'll be done with 1.6
sorry if my question is stupid ^^
It's unknown how long before 1.6 goes to stable, it's also unknown whether 1.5.10 will be moved to stable branch first, or be skipped in favor of the more advanced 1.6.
1.6 seems very stable so it could be moved to stable branch in 1-2 weeks, but there's no guarantee. Updates sometimes are delayed for reasons player's can't guess.