When i open the mod and hit play i get " the version of the game is outdated "

Henry Skalitz

Veteran
Mar 17, 2021
GoG is currently running Beta version e1.5.8 and you need to be Running stable version 1.5.8

you could also try running the launcher in admin mode.

SamuelDon

Recruit
Mar 19, 2021
GoG is currently running Beta version e1.5.8 and you need to be Running stable version 1.5.8

you could also try running the launcher in admin mode.
i have the version 1.5.8 263124 and the launcher said that i need the latest version, and this is the latest version.

Henry Skalitz

Veteran
Mar 17, 2021
i have the version 1.5.8 263124 and the launcher said that i need the latest version, and this is the latest version.
That is the version of the Bannerlord launcher, not the Bannerlord game. the bannerlord launcher is still in Beta.

You should be using the "Bannerlord online" launcher to launch the game.

you should be using Bannerlord version 1.5.8 , not bannerlord e1.5.8. you can check this by going to Library, right click Bannerlord, Properties, betas, none.

SamuelDon

Recruit
Mar 19, 2021
That is the version of the Bannerlord launcher, not the Bannerlord game. the bannerlord launcher is still in Beta.

You should be using the "Bannerlord online" launcher to launch the game.

you should be using Bannerlord version 1.5.8 , not bannerlord e1.5.8. you can check this by going to Library, right click Bannerlord, Properties, betas, none.
aaaah ok, thanks.

SGM Arni

Infantry Man
Mar 15, 2021
do mods in the files make a difrence
I don't really know what did you mean by this, but from looking at your previous message, I can see that whatever issue ur have is related to you using the oudated version of the game itself. In order to play this mod, you need to run the most recent stable version of Bannerlord (1.5.8 as of writing this message).

Reactions: Henry Skalitz

thomas marshal

Recruit
Sep 21, 2021
England
hello guys I have downloaded cracked version 1.6.1.279527 but when I installed latest online launcher mod it says the version of the game is outdated. is there any one can help me?
please guys I love this game:(

tox

Recruit
Mar 30, 2021
The last time I played was last night, but when I try to play this morning it says "version of the game is outdated"
I think we're not the only ones experiencing this

ArnBG

Recruit
Sep 16, 2021
the game updates automaticaly from steam if you have the legit version if not you need to wait for crack fo the new patch

tox

Recruit
Mar 30, 2021
the game updates automaticaly from steam if you have the legit version if not you need to wait for crack fo the new patch
I bought this game. I have a legit version but 1.6.1 doesn't work this morning