Unfair ban for RMT which was not! (Solved thanks to SyncWolf)

mr Stev

Recruit
Nov 9, 2022
There was no RMT. I wrote a message about buying a new steam account for game denars, not for Real Money!
My trade chat message text: "WTB new Steam account"
Why was I banned? Who can help solve this situation?

Last edited:

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
I believe it wasn't defined whether you wanted to buy with denars or usd. Just that you wanted to buy a steam account with Bannerlord.

If you're offering Denars, that would still be a RMT for whomever offers Steam+Game for your currency.

mr Stev

Recruit
Nov 9, 2022
I believe it wasn't defined whether you wanted to buy with denars or usd. Just that you wanted to buy a steam account with Bannerlord.

If you're offering Denars, that would still be a RMT for whomever offers Steam+Game for your currency.
Thanks for your reply.
But I still do not agree that this is RMT. And that a ban should follow.
You can check, I was followed by an offer, in a personal mail, to buy a Steam key, for 3.5m DENARS. And I agreed. (but haven't bought it yet)
And not the fact that the seller bought it. Steam keys are also distributed as gifts.
And if we go even further in this investigation, then how is this deal different from selling Patreon items? This is also RMT, following your logic.
Please show me, what (specifically) paragraph of the rules I broke. And please, remove this unfair ban.

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
If we're talking Denars, that means you'd be selling ingame items (currency) for something outside of the game that is worth money.
"3. It is forbidden to sell /buy/ trade / advertise any in-game items for real-life money."

While yes, Patreon can easily be seen as such, in a legal sense Patreon isn't a platform that sells anything. It's a donation/support platform. If the secret shop would at some point have a direct purchase option, it would in fact violate laws/agreements, but that's a whole different debate.

I will discuss your appeal with the team.

mr Stev

Recruit
Nov 9, 2022
"3. It is forbidden to sell /buy/ trade / advertise any in-game items for real-life money."
I did not sell, did not buy, did not trade, and did not advertise anything for REAL MONEY, but only posted ONCE offer "WTB new Steam account",
I mean for game DENARS.
I hope for an honest and unbiased decision.
But in any case, please pay your attention. This ban is for a WHOLE YEAR!
Don't you think it's excessive? I didn't spam messages, I only posted this ONCE. Wasn't it enough just to warn me in the trading chat? Isn't it possible to be at least a little kinder and more condescending towards people?

In any case, thank you for taking the time.

mr Stev

Recruit
Nov 9, 2022
Hello,
I am still waiting for the resolution of this issue.
In the meantime, I want to sum up the results of what was stated above^^
- I didn't break ANY of the rules. But got banned for a WHOLE YEAR! Therefore, I ask you to remove this UNFAIR ban.
- Now let's move on and consider your claims to me point by point:
Head Moderator: "I believe it wasn't defined whether you wanted to buy with denars or usd. Just that you wanted to buy a steam account with Bannerlord."
My answer: I wrote my offer in the trading chat of the game, which by itself implies a purchase for play money, and not for REAL money.
(No one ever writes in the trading chat "WTB only for denars", etc...) In addition, I received an offer to buy a Steam key for 3.5m denar's. And I accepted this offer. And you can check it out.
Head Moderator: "If you're offering Denars, that would still be a RMT for whomever offers Steam+Game for your currency."
My answer: Not the fact that the seller bought it for real money. Steam keys are also distributed as gifts. In addition, you should not add responsibility for the seller's actions to me. Everyone is responsible for their own actions. Is not it?
Head Moderator: If we're talking Denars, that means you'd be selling ingame items (currency) for something outside of the game that is worth money.
My answer: I did not sell currency, for real money. Also, denar's are not an "items" in this game.
I didn't break p.3 of the rules. I don't sell /buy/ trade / advertise any in-game items for real-life money. My offer in the trading chat was exclusively about buying for denars. There are special E-shops for buying with real money.

Thank you, I continue to wait, and hope for a fair resolution of this issue.

mr Stev

Recruit
Nov 9, 2022
I will discuss your appeal with the team.
The results of our actions may be delayed, but they will certainly manifest. Good deeds are rewarded, bad deeds are punished.
(© Mrinal Kumar Das Gupta)

Hello,
I just want to remind. I am still waiting for a solution to my problem.

In the meantime I just want to say that any actions and deeds lead to consequences. You can undeservedly offend a person in the game, but fate knows no boundaries and you will have to bear responsibility in REAL life.
Did your car break down? Is your beloved dog sick? Where did the important papers go? Luck has turned its back on you? etc... Just remember if you have offended someone undeservedly.

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
You have been unbanned.

Do note that this will stay on record and should be considered a warning. Any form of Trade from ingame items/denars for real life items/services or the otherway around is considered RMT and is punishable with a permanent ban.

Before you argue about it, Patreon is not considered RMT.

mr Stev

Recruit
Nov 9, 2022
You have been unbanned.

Do note that this will stay on record and should be considered a warning. Any form of Trade from ingame items/denars for real life items/services or the otherway around is considered RMT and is punishable with a permanent ban.

Before you argue about it, Patreon is not considered RMT.
Thank you very much!
I hoped and believed that justice must prevail, sooner or later. And of course, your help will be appreciated on merit and in reality, believe me.
Thank you again. You are on the right side.