Troops don't spawn with me when accessing bandit hideouts and bandit leader quests

Mugeil

Recruit
Oct 31, 2022
Philippines
Hi everyone - I just started playing Bannerlord Online and I must say I love it! Great job!

However, I just wanted to ask...

Whenever I load into a bandit hideout or "ambush bandits" or do the bandit leader quest, I spawn in alone without my troops. It doesn't seem right since this usually pits you against 20 or more bandits all on your own, which are unbeatable odds especially on foot. Is this normal?

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Hello Mugeil,

First off, welcome to Bannerlord Online!

There's a slight difference between the two bandit missions.

For the bandit hideout, whether picked up from the barkeep or a mabon book, you get a prebattle selection screen. Though it's different from the single player screen, it serves as the same purpose. In this screen you have to move the units to the left that you want to take with you in battle.

For the bandit leader "headhunter mission" given by the commander of the guard, it shoukd always spawn all your troops with you as it's a regular battle on the campaign map.

Which leaves a possible misunderstanding, for the bandit oppressor quest, given by the thief in a tavern. This mission is only available if you are in a group. For this mission you have to fight in a village, but no troops will join you. This missions is meant to be done with the other players in your group.

Hopefully that clears up any concerns you have. If you do still have issues, feel free to let me know.