The game has been hacked and things are being stolen from the warehouse!

mr Stev

Recruit
Nov 9, 2022
I bought 2 rhomps today in Zeo market, and put them in my warehouse. I left for a few minutes to look at prices from other sellers. And when I returned Rhomp was already only one. Near the warehouse all this time stood Mahk, a very famous player here. I asked him: Did you break into the warehouse? How do you do that? He replied that "Yes", "very sneaky". I asked him if he would return my rhomp to me, but he did not answer me any more.
How is that even possible? I ask you to check everything and return the stolen expensive thing to me.

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Players are unable to access your warehouse.

I'd recommend checking to make sure the other rhomp was actually bought (check if your money adds up to the purchase of those 2 rhomps).
Also check if they both went into the warehouse. Sometimes it's a bit iffy and some items remain in your inventory instead.

I'f you're certain of all that and still think it's missing, I recommend messaging Moonlight.exe and provider her with the following information so she can check the logs.

Character name:
Server:
Date and time the items were lost: (estimate)
Items that were lost: 1 Rhompalia

Last edited:

mr Stev

Recruit
Nov 9, 2022
Thanks for your reply. Of course, I checked everything very carefully, because I could not believe my eyes when I discovered it was missing. And one, the last free space in the warehouse.

Spacerevolver

Recruit
Nov 29, 2022
Wo von 2 raute die rede ist, ich hätte schwöre können das mein twink 7 stack holz vermisst. Ich hatte die immer im lager gehabt als reserve.