Rules clarification...

Old Sellsword

Recruit
Nov 28, 2021
Hello.

I have no beef with the new rules. I just want to make sure I am within them in the following situation.

Can my girlfriend´s son play alone or with me at my place occasionally? He has his own steam account and game license (that I bought for him). Can he play (alone) on my PC, or does he have to use my not so great laptop to log on (resulting in massive load times)?

I want to make absolutely clear whats ok, so neither of us gets banned.

Thanks in advance.

"1. Account sharing is forbidden.

2. It is forbidden to use more than one account by the same person.
If you want to play on the server using different characters, you must create them in the same account.
If more than one person is playing on the same computer, then each of them needs their own Bannerlord Online account and their own licensed copy of the game.

3. It is forbidden to give your licensed copy of the game to another player in order to play Bannerlord Online."

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
The rules were said to be reviewed before April 1st. So hopefully more clarification will be made today.

Based on what we currently know, given your son uses a seperate game license (steam id), he should not be flagged as an alt.

However, it will entire depend on whether the game flags accounts that match 2 out of 3 identification points. (IP, Steam ID, Computer ID)

Hopefully we'll know more soon.