Need help on version update

Law Gamer

Recruit
Feb 20, 2022
20220220125310_1.jpg
Hello dear officer/ Developer

as you could see on my screenshot, it is an out of date version, 82.7, and seem a normal version should have a higher than that.
1. I have tried reinstalling the online launcher and setting different versions of the game. what I did just did not help at all.
2. I also tried to use a VPN to run with the launcher, still, not thing had happened.
3. I did leave that launcher alone, but still, it doesn't help.

I ask the CN sever old players, they said they never had this issue before, and nobody comes up with a solution so far. they only know that is the ingame version is out of date.

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
View attachment 648
Hello dear officer/ Developer

as you could see on my screenshot, it is an out of date version, 82.7, and seem a normal version should have a higher than that.
1. I have tried reinstalling the online launcher and setting different versions of the game. what I did just did not help at all.
2. I also tried to use a VPN to run with the launcher, still, not thing had happened.
3. I did leave that launcher alone, but still, it doesn't help.

I ask the CN sever old players, they said they never had this issue before, and nobody comes up with a solution so far. they only know that is the ingame version is out of date.
hi,
Yesterday, a few other people (from the NA server) also had a similar problem.
I can only advise you to ask them how they managed to solve this.
Unfortunately they didn't leave feedback.

Law Gamer

Recruit
Feb 20, 2022
hi,
Yesterday, a few other people (from the NA server) also had a similar problem.
I can only advise you to ask them how they managed to solve this.
Unfortunately they didn't leave feedback.
Thanks for your advice, by reading their replies, they do not have an value answer to solve this matter yet