Item locking

Vangoh

Recruit
Oct 26, 2023
Hello all,

I'm unsure if this has already been posted, but is there a way to keep items locked? Everytime I lock an item the lock resets upon opening inventory again. Any work around to this? I heard there was another mod that did this but does it work? Any help is appreciated.

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
For Bannerlord Online there is no work atound at this time. The BO devs are awate of it and have it on the list, but it's a low priority to them so quite honestly, it could take a long time for them to fix.

As for other mods, single player still has that working, I believe. But other mods can't be used alongside Bannerlord Online.

Vangoh

Recruit
Oct 26, 2023
For Bannerlord Online there is no work atound at this time. The BO devs are awate of it and have it on the list, but it's a low priority to them so quite honestly, it could take a long time for them to fix.

As for other mods, single player still has that working, I believe. But other mods can't be used alongside Bannerlord Online.
Thank you for the response and update. I understand this may not be the priority and thanks for clarifying the mod use with the online mod.