If the game cannot attack the city, then the player will always be lost

Kaiqigege

Recruit
Aug 6, 2023
I am a cute newcomer, although I had a lot of fun playing at the beginning. But after playing for a while, I found a fatal mistake in this game. That means we can't attack the city. This is very uncomfortable. So much so that players are losing every day

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Hello PGC,

Neat that you call yourself cute, made me chuckle.

As for the lack to attack cities, the mod is still in development and doesn't include the siege functionality yet. This is being worked on, but it's a large process that will take time.

Kaiqigege

Recruit
Aug 6, 2023
But Chinese players are disappearing with the naked eye. If siege content cannot be added, the game will eventually be closed

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
But Chinese players are disappearing with the naked eye. If siege content cannot be added, the game will eventually be closed
It's a struggle all players that play for a long time have to face. It will take a long time to get sieges ready and it can't be rushed.

Once the time is there for sieges to be released, players that left will return. It's the circle of life.

Kaiqigege

Recruit
Aug 6, 2023
It's a struggle all players that play for a long time have to face. It will take a long time to get sieges ready and it can't be rushed.

Once the time is there for sieges to be released, players that left will return. It's the circle of life.
Don't make it quickly, the Chinese player tribe is decreasing and has already gone bankrupt. Some players are looking forward to the end of the game. If you are unable to make it for any reason, I have a small suggestion for you. Only allowed to attack the city on weekends. During the siege period, one cannot enter or leave the city. What are you waiting for? Make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Don't make it quickly, the Chinese player tribe is decreasing and has already gone bankrupt. Some players are looking forward to the end of the game. If you are unable to make it for any reason, I have a small suggestion for you. Only allowed to attack the city on weekends. During the siege period, one cannot enter or leave the city. What are you waiting for? Make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Siege mechanics aren't simply copy pasted from single player. This is a time consuming process. Each scene has to be modified so that all the objects that can be destroyed or interacted with are synced between all players. The same goes for the siege preparations that take place on the campaign map. We also still need a way to craft/obtain siege weapons.

If it was easy to do, it would have happened years ago. Patience is the only option.

Kaiqigege

Recruit
Aug 6, 2023
Siege mechanics aren't simply copy pasted from single player. This is a time consuming process. Each scene has to be modified so that all the objects that can be destroyed or interacted with are synced between all players. The same goes for the siege preparations that take place on the campaign map. We also still need a way to craft/obtain siege weapons.

If it was easy to do, it would have happened years ago. Patience is the only option.
If you can't attack the city, you can also increase the attack on the castle. Don't you think more about it?

Kaiqigege

Recruit
Aug 6, 2023

COME!!!!!!!!!!LISTEN TO ME

Kaiqigege

Recruit
Aug 6, 2023
I think the problem is that you're not listening. They're working on it already. It's not something they can just turn on. It requires tons of work to make that work. You have to wait for them to finish working on it.
If you can't attack the city, you can also increase the attack on the castle. Don't you think more about it?