Hidden dungeons too strong !

Sehnix

Recruit
Mar 29, 2023
NRW Germany
Hello, I had a break from playing for 3 months and previously played through a dungeon in 2 minutes, but now suddenly I can't manage two opponents anymore... what have you done with the dungeons that they are suddenly so strong? .?
I made new weapons and armor and am armored twice as much as before and after a week of pointless trying to do it I gave up once. How are the players supposed to get new companions if you make it way too strong to get these? Not everyone here has millions of thalers at their disposal to be able to buy them from other players at an overpriced price.
So the game actually doesn't make any sense for lone fighters without a clan if you can't get any companions or have anything to do on the map...

tuk

Recruit
Aug 12, 2023
Hello, I had a break from playing for 3 months and previously played through a dungeon in 2 minutes, but now suddenly I can't manage two opponents anymore... what have you done with the dungeons that they are suddenly so strong? .?
I made new weapons and armor and am armored twice as much as before and after a week of pointless trying to do it I gave up once. How are the players supposed to get new companions if you make it way too strong to get these? Not everyone here has millions of thalers at their disposal to be able to buy them from other players at an overpriced price.
So the game actually doesn't make any sense for lone fighters without a clan if you can't get any companions or have anything to do on the map...
After the latest update to the Main Game (not a BO mod), the AI has become much stronger, always defends itself, and is not just a rag doll, like before. So, all ur skill is required now

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
This is indeed the result of a base game update. I'll try to bring this up to discussion for the drvs to see if the hidden dungeon in particular needs a balancing update.

Jorry

Recruit
Dec 20, 2023
Bro getting the second perk of the companions via dungeons is impossible… i hate to pay so much for the supplies just to get stuck in those :(

Sehnix

Recruit
Mar 29, 2023
NRW Germany
Hello, thank you for the answers and information,
The balance should really be adjusted a bit, while I can only take 2-3 hits with 62/20/20 strength armor, I myself need 3-5 hits with 80-100 damage per opponent...
while the hidden woods are just as light or even lighter than before...,^^,
I now rush there in 3 minutes without 1 injured or dead every time with 2xx Imp Elite Katas. to shield wall def and 3x Vlandia Bannerknights to att. through...,

and @Jorry....,
Just a very important tip for companion quests...
never the companions on imp. Territory pay for a skill and thus activate the quest!!!!
On IMP ground there is usually an almost impossible hidden quest that you could only complete with max scout skill!!!

Only ever tell the companion once what he wants, and then each time run to an Aserai city with the companion and the resources and only pay the companion there in Aserai cities!!!

Because in Aserai cities the companion gets a very simple quest every time..., either just buy 1 trade license for 10000 or just travel to another city, or only train and promote 30 troops!!!!, you can complete these easy quests very quickly and to 100%!!!,
I found this out, like many others, just by testing and trying...,^^,
because I was tired of trying these difficult hidden quests for companions 15 times without having a chance... and then you can almost throw this hero away or have to sell or give it away so that the exp is reset and a new attempt is activated can...
At this point I can't provide any information about what the quests are like in other faction areas, as I haven't yet gotten around to paying a bad dummy companion just to test out the quests in other faction areas... but it will definitely come one day. .

attachment,
In order to be able to save your companion now, you should pass this companion on to a brother-in-arms friend, then his entire exp progress for the 2nd level will be reset because the difficult quest was not completed... then your brother-in-arms only needs this one for you Companion to give back and you travel with him and the necessary resources to an Aserai city and unfortunately you have to pay him again once there, but then his quest will also be crowned with success and you have a companion with activated 2 skill.. ., ;)

Last edited:

Vitne

Recruit
Jun 4, 2021
Bro getting the second perk of the companions via dungeons is impossible… i hate to pay so much for the supplies just to get stuck in those :(
Not true, it's random for all hideouts. I got plenty of double grand perks, including one brilliant grand.