Help me please

CanCann

Recruit
Apr 7, 2024
I just joined to help a group for ther black claw quest but whenever I entered the war it kept sending me back to global map and the text on the screen says this:
delta compression outgoing history overflow
I tried to lower my settings as I thought it was due to that but it didnt solve it and the red running man with ! on it to left of my screen keeps showing up I dont think its because of my internet I got a gigabit internet anyone knows this issue and can help me?

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
I just joined to help a group for ther black claw quest but whenever I entered the war it kept sending me back to global map and the text on the screen says this:
delta compression outgoing history overflow
I tried to lower my settings as I thought it was due to that but it didnt solve it and the red running man with ! on it to left of my screen keeps showing up I dont think its because of my internet I got a gigabit internet anyone knows this issue and can help me?

Delta compression is a method of syncing data between players/server. This isn't my expertise, so I can't really say what the solution would be.

This could be caused for various reasons, so make sure you're not running other things in the background that does streaming (youtube/netflix/etc).

If this only happens when joining a particular friend, it could also be the network quality between you two. Or even something as crazy as different language settings for windows/game that causes a hickup in the syncing of data.

CanCann

Recruit
Apr 7, 2024
Delta compression is a method of syncing data between players/server. This isn't my expertise, so I can't really say what the solution would be.

This could be caused for various reasons, so make sure you're not running other things in the background that does streaming (youtube/netflix/etc).

If this only happens when joining a particular friend, it could also be the network quality between you two. Or even something as crazy as different language settings for windows/game that causes a hickup in the syncing of data.
I restarted my pc and it went away for a while until it came back few times a few people texted me in game if it did get fixed and what did I do and thanks for the response I will try to close everything that works on the background.