Healing of troops and player - herbs idea.

Kantez

Recruit
Mar 21, 2021
After many battles with heavy losses im getting a bit bored by waiting loooong time for my troops to heal.

It would be usefull to have item, lets say "Bag of herbs" that woud speed a bit the healing process. It would be consumed just like food. As the mod aims for living, free market of goods, the bags of herbs could be created in villages. You could go to village leader and ask for "herbs gathering job"

Hearbs would spawn on grass fields around the village.

Gather 6 herbs, go to village leader, get 1 bag of herbs in return.

Players could sell the bags of herbs in the cities, supply and demand would dictate the price. This feature would be non mandatory just like wheat farming. What do you guys think about it?herbs.jpg

wellegar

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
Why not use taverns, pay and stay in tavern will make you heal faster, pay more for your units to stay in tavern they will heal faster.
or just add NPC doctors in town, healer in village to help your units heal faster ofc you have to pay them. Doc more expensive but faster healer cheaper but slower.
Easier to add npc to the game then create item which will speed up treatment( and probably make more bugs)

Merkur

Recruit
Mar 28, 2021
I like the proposal in general but I also see possible problems @wellegar pointed out.
It is something to think about when production of food gets implemented way further down the line imo.

GAL N Walker

Recruit
Mar 26, 2021
England / Germay
Hi, i sugested something similar to the Devs, I'm with you on the Tavern! The Tavern is to me the best place for Max Healing, something easier to impliment maybe would be that if you visit the Tavern and take a seat you heal 2 or 3 times faster. This would make Taverns feel much more alive and would look optically quite good.
Sitting and healing faster could probably be implimented in the next update. .. Doctors, herbs and so on may take the Devs a little more time... Just an Idee. :) . Love the MMO so far. Keep up the good work.