Got banned for Exploiting hard to reach place against AI

tuk

Recruit
Aug 12, 2023
Hello,
I did the Bandits opressors quests and got banned. These quests are part of the game's content, and I plan to continue doing them and posting replays here. I want to know what I violated and why I was banned.

Thank you

Last edited:

tuk

Recruit
Aug 12, 2023
Almost all people use one exploit or another. An insurmountable mountain in a clan quest, or blocking a narrow passage in hideouts with a shield.

examples:

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
As discussed ingame, this ban was for standing on a roof during the bandit oppressor mission, using a place AI can't reach to get easy safe kills.

4. Players are not allowed to use hard-to-reach places for abusing gameplay. Hard-to-reach places are defined as places that are nearly/or impossible for an Al to reach, clumping them together due to the hard/impossible to reach limitations it entails. Those hard-to reach places are defined as such but are not limited to: mountains, rocks, map barriers, combinations of player behavior (horse blocking...), etc.

tuk

Recruit
Aug 12, 2023
As discussed ingame, this ban was for standing on a roof during the bandit oppressor mission, using a place AI can't reach to get easy safe kills.
Thank you, yes, u have already answered this question of mine in the PM.
But the most important question remained unanswered. Why does everyone break this #4 rule, ( watch the video above), but only I received a ban? Is it because some anonymous person sent u a report? Because of secret envy and malice, the reason for which is known only to this person.

Last edited:

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Anyone who is caught breaking the rule, will be banned for it. These are temporary bans with the duration depending on how often the rule is broken.
You are far from the only person to be banned for this and you weren't the only person banned for that yesterday.

tuk

Recruit
Aug 12, 2023
I am receiving threats via PM from an anonymous person.
I'll make his hard, dirty work easier for him. Here's my replay 13618525