Game crashing when joining server

Ellac

Recruit
Oct 26, 2022
from the last 2 patches i cannot join anymore to game servers ,both on win 7 and 10 give this error :

System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.
at lTXlAGTt.idDprqEt()
at esgycvbK..ctor()
at MultiplayerClient.MultiplayerClientMainModule.jWGebWjw(Single cFVixFWM)
at MultiplayerClient.MultiplayerClientMainModule.OnApplicationTick(Single cFVixFWM)

Last edited:
Reactions: Howard ll

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Do you have any single player mods installed?
It's possible that due to the patched they are now causing an incompatibility. Try disabling or removing mods to see if they have any impact.

Howard ll

Recruit
Nov 5, 2022
from the last 2 patches i cannot join anymore to game servers ,both on win 7 and 10 give this error :

System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.
at lTXlAGTt.idDprqEt()
at esgycvbK..ctor()
at MultiplayerClient.MultiplayerClientMainModule.jWGebWjw(Single cFVixFWM)
at MultiplayerClient.MultiplayerClientMainModule.OnApplicationTick(Single cFVixFWM)
same issue

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
same issue
I would recommend the same to you. Check for any single player mods you have installed.

Nexusmods
- You can (temporarily) move the mods out of the Modules folder and put them back whenever you want to play single player.

Steam Workshop
- These will need to be unsubscribed. Moving them would just make steam redownload them.

Ellac

Recruit
Oct 26, 2022
I would recommend the same to you. Check for any single player mods you have installed.

Nexusmods
- You can (temporarily) move the mods out of the Modules folder and put them back whenever you want to play single player.

Steam Workshop
- These will need to be unsubscribed. Moving them would just make steam redownload them.
worked , just a bit uncomfortable

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Unfortunately, Bannerlord Online being as big a mod as it is, tends to have quite a few incompatibilities with other mods.
Hopefully the development team can figure out a way to avoid the conflicts.