[Discussion] Opinion on the loss of items in battles!

DP Kacpi

Infantry Man
Nov 5, 2021
Poland
I don't know if there was such a proposal, but does it have to be the option that allows AI to take all the weapons from the weapon set?
I lost twice like this, once at the beginning of a new character, and when the looters defeated me, all my weapons that I had in slots disappeared, including the shield, bow, swords, "civilian" weapons do not disappear. Before the fans of reality speak up, wouldn't it be better then that we would also lose horses, saddles, armor and at least half of our inventory? :sneaky: Yeah! I'm not serious. Seriously, I would like to suggest that we don't lose items on bandits, because that doesn't make sense. But feel free to comment on this, let the administrators know our opinions. :unsure:

Alexander II

Recruit
Nov 5, 2021
Wait, so do you actually lose items to AI after defeat?

As far as I know there is a precentage chance to lose an item to a Player during pvp, dont know about AI.

DP Kacpi

Infantry Man
Nov 5, 2021
Poland
Wait, so do you actually lose items to AI after defeat?

As far as I know there is a precentage chance to lose an item to a Player during pvp, dont know about AI.
Yes, twice after fighting the looters, I lost all battle items that were in the weapon slots. Of course, I have fought a lot of battles, and it has only happened to me twice, and I think this should not happen, as someone may have a very expensive set of weapons and then lose them irreversibly in a battle.

DP Kacpi

Infantry Man
Nov 5, 2021
Poland
Yes, twice after fighting the looters, I lost all battle items that were in the weapon slots. Of course, I have fought a lot of battles, and it has only happened to me twice, and I think this should not happen, as someone may have a very expensive set of weapons and then lose them irreversibly in a battle.
I got the answer, and yes, there is a possibility of losing items in PVP and PVE. :)

Reactions: Alexander II

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
I believe it's a functionality from the base game that you can lose items if you lose in battle. Consider it the spoils of war.

However, this should certainly not be an entire set of weapons.

Reactions: DP Kacpi