Crash after creating a character

KingPaimon

Recruit
Nov 5, 2021
(Posting this here to get it fixed hopefully faster)

Hi, i'm new to this mod, as i start the game through the launcher there are no problems at all, but after i choose the race and the character the game starts loading and after 20 seconds an error window pops out : " *_* This application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem... "
It's the same problem i had when i didn't unblocked .dll files in my Bannerlord "Module" folder.
I used Powershell and unblocked everything in the Module folder again but this won't fix it.
Any help?

Thanks!

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
(Posting this here to get it fixed hopefully faster)

Hi, i'm new to this mod, as i start the game through the launcher there are no problems at all, but after i choose the race and the character the game starts loading and after 20 seconds an error window pops out : " *_* This application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem... "
It's the same problem i had when i didn't unblocked .dll files in my Bannerlord "Module" folder.
I used Powershell and unblocked everything in the Module folder again but this won't fix it.
Any help?

Thanks!
Hi there,

Crashes at the end of character creation are often a conflict with other mods installed for single player.
I recommend disabling all mods for single player in the single player launcher. The installation of other mods are known to cause many conflicts with Bannerlord Online.

Should you find that disabling them doesn't resolve the issue, then create a new folder in another location (i.e. desktop) and move the other mods from the Modules folder to this new folder. Try it again without these mods. If that's not the cause, you can simply move them back.

As with all errors, it is always recommended to verify the intergrity of the game files through Steam.