Clan Creation Castle Quest

JeffJeff

Recruit
Jan 30, 2022
How on earth is this quest possible? I have 6 Vlandian Sharpshooters and they stand no chance against 50 men, I can take out about 20 until they are overrun. Is there something I am missing?

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Most people use Fians for this, but it's possible without them. There are probably a few youtube videos of others doing it.

The important parts to remember;
- Attack 1 group at a time and wisely place your troops. If you use ranged, be their shield. If you use infantry, let them be your shield.
- Don't forget combat ends if t here's no damage for 5 minutes.

Bryggan

Recruit
Mar 20, 2021
I insisted on doing it with Sturgian axemen. I formed a line at the beginning and let them throw, killing the first group quite easily. Then I advanced in a shield wall and held the one side of the bridge- I used my drilled axe to kill most of them while they smacked my men's shields. Then I advanced to the gate house and did the same thing. I kept my shield wall tight to one side so they wouldn't get flanked.

After that I brought my men up the walls to a defendable spot where the range couldn't hit us and used a bow to get the groups to attack us one at a time. Having no bow skill, this took awhile.

But I did have to kill most of the men myself, and when I finally did it it was very close- I think I had one man left. It also took me about 6 tries, tho two of them were in the morning before the coffee kicked in and I couldn't block at all and kept missing lol.