CANT CONNECT

lord Lareth

Recruit
Dec 3, 2021
went from Working fine 30 Min ago to same Error message

Edit; looks like just closing and reopening BO launcher eventually got an update and solved it.

Last edited:
Reactions: YollugTigin

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
as stated above by one of the veterans the current versions is the same as she said and i have launched as admin allowed through firewall and isp is no issue
Judging by the attached screenshot, you have the same problem as described in the link that I attached to the previous message.
Have you read the solution to the problem?

NuclearNarwhal wrote: "That solved the issue, used Proton VPN and it worked fine, maybe OP with have similar luck. Note that I only needed proton VPN for the update, I could close it after I launched the game and everything worked A OK. Hope this helps OP."

KOOKAMON

Recruit
Jan 24, 2022
No i did not read it i was getting ready for work when i go on lunch break im going to try one of the vpns also are the vpns free

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
No i did not read it i was getting ready for work when i go on lunch break im going to try one of the vpns also are the vpns free
Please, leave your feedback if the VPN method worked for u, it might help other people too. Thank u.

Vega of Qasira

Recruit
Sep 6, 2021
I had the same issue and was able to solve it by using a VPN, I used AVG's and connected through Gotham US. Unfortunately its only a 7 day trial, but it will probably help until you can find a free alternative.

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
hi,
I want to emphasize that this is a private problem, it is somewhere on your side, (and most likely because of your provider), and VPN just helps to bypass it ;)
I also want to thank all the people for their feedback, I hope this will help other people.