CANT CONNECT

Slender

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 12, 2020
how can we do ?
people can play on and not us ? why

People who have not updated the game to the latest version it the steam can enter the game. We are currently working on releasing a fix to support the latest version.

KOOKAMON

Recruit
Jan 24, 2022
What do i need to do to be able to play since my launcher tells me that the mod isnt working on current version of the game

KOOKAMON

Recruit
Jan 24, 2022
What you mean its not enough i press play on the launcher then that pops up no other option to click on or anything else ive deleted and reinstalled the game and turned off automatic updates still same issue

CDR Hawk

Recruit
Jan 9, 2022
I played this morning with no issues. Now I get the same message upon pressing play. There have been no changes to the game via steam today.

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
What you mean its not enough i press play on the launcher then that pops up no other option to click on or anything else ive deleted and reinstalled the game and turned off automatic updates still same issue
As I wrote above, there can be many reasons why the mod does not work for you. You don't want to attach screenshots and I can't help you.
I can only advise you to read the topic with similar problems that other people have encountered before.

KOOKAMON

Recruit
Jan 24, 2022
crazy i have uninstalled game the mod and still no fix if there is an admin that knows the fix please let me know because would be nice to be able to play with friends again