Bugged Stats in Uniqued Named Noble Horse

Vikor Reacher

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
Hello there,

I wanted to tell that I lost my horse that did 100 charge damage, he is now a normal Unique Named Noble Horse with only 20 damage!

I bought it to use it when charge damage was added and now he is a bad horse... I spendt millions to get him because of the 100 charge damage stats, please take in consideration when you change stats for items in game it affects its players.

You can see in the following image the horse that got his stats changed after the update.

Thank you for you attention,

Vikor

Attachments

• Proof_01.PNG
    Proof_01.PNG
    75.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

moonlight.exe

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 12, 2020
Hello there,

I wanted to tell that I lost my horse that did 100 charge damage, he is now a normal Unique Named Noble Horse with only 20 damage!

I bought it to use it when charge damage was added and now he is a bad horse... I spendt millions to get him because of the 100 charge damage stats, please take in consideration when you change stats for items in game it affects its players.

You can see in the following image the horse that got his stats changed after the update.

Thank you for you attention,

Vikor
Dear Vikor Reacher,
stats for this horse aren't bugged. This horse was released more than 1 year ago when charge damage wasn't implemented to BO. And developers didn't even plan to implement charge before because at that time it was impossible.
Before the latest SYNC update developers tested horses and charge damage. 100 charge damage is too OP so charge damage was reduced. But still this horse has the highest charge damage among all Patreon horses.

Vikor Reacher

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
Hi moonlight,

This horse has 20 charge damage and I was told by one of the discord moderators that all charge damage horses are now the same.

At this moment, this Patreon horse is the slowest, the biggest (and easy to target by arrows and jereeds) and its only advantage and reason why I got it has been removed.

I understand that 100 charge damage is too OP for now it has become the worst Patreon horse to have by a big difference and I think it should be balanced according to the other Patreon horses.

Thank you for your attention and quick answer!

Vikor

PD: Here is the proof of what the moderator said.

Attachments

• Horses_Bannerlord.PNG
    Horses_Bannerlord.PNG
    80 KB · Views: 5

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Hi moonlight,

This horse has 20 charge damage and I was told by one of the discord moderators that all charge damage horses are now the same.

At this moment, this Patreon horse is the slowest, the biggest (and easy to target by arrows and jereeds) and its only advantage and reason why I got it has been removed.

I understand that 100 charge damage is too OP for now it has become the worst Patreon horse to have by a big difference and I think it should be balanced according to the other Patreon horses.

Vikor

It seems like Moonlight corrected me. I was not aware they gave that horse a higher charge damage.

The other patreon horses all have 12 charge damage.

1656692568146.png1656692610832.png

moonlight.exe

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 12, 2020
Hi moonlight,

Vikor

It is okay. He was right that Patreon horses had the same charge damage of 12 before the full release of the Sync update, even on test servers they were indeed 12 for every horse. When Sync update was released on general servers (yesterday) then balance was reworked a little bit. This Patreon horse has the highest charge damage among all other Patreon horses now :).
And we are always glad to help you!

Vikor Reacher

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
Hello there,

Well that seems more reasonable, but the other horses are faster, more manoeuvrable, harder to hit because they are smaller and they also have more acceleration because they weight around 140kg less and have the same HP.

Most of the other horses kept their original charge damage value or changed only a little bit, meanwhile this one has a 20% of its original value. It had 5x times the others value and now it has 1.66.

I think that you wanted to be fair and I respect that but it still is the weakest horse now though.

Thank you for the quick answer!

Vikor

Vikor Reacher

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
Hi,

I came back to the game today after some time and the problem still persists.

Directly speaking, it is the worst horse compared to the others in every term and the only thing it was supposed to be good is, actually, just a slighty above average charge damage.

It is a patreon's horse which I bought in the market and since the updateI feel cheated because of this huge change in its stats that I was not aware of that were going to happen. To the point that one friend and me basically stopped playing the game because this was the last straw for us.

I love this mod and see the potential it has but I have a problem with this last change and I would be grateful if you could find a solution for it.

Thank you for your attention,

Vikor

Last edited: