Big Bug, every one can know all nature of your 9 companions which you can get in a today !!!

SHUAIMING AA

Recruit
Sep 24, 2022
The system give everyone 9 companions with continue ID number.
People using it to get companions.
Player can know all companions in today only need got one company, because all other 8 companions with continue ID number.
They you change ID number can know all other 8 companions by chat.

SHUAIMING AA

Recruit
Sep 24, 2022
You only need get one company in today, then you put this company with ID number in chat.
Then you change this ID number, you can know all what it your other 8 companies.
Oh,,,
Because this system give you 9 companies every day with continue ID number......
You can know all after you got one !
People useing it to cheat....

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
If I understand you correctly, you're saying that if you do 1 companion dungeon and obtain the ID of that companion, you can check the next companion you would get by checking the next number? That the companion IDs are pre generated?

My understanding is that the companion doesn't get a ID until the companion is accepted.

mr Stev

Recruit
Nov 9, 2022
You only need get one company in today, then you put this company with ID number in chat.
Then you change this ID number, you can know all what it your other 8 companies.
Oh,,,
Because this system give you 9 companies every day with continue ID number......
You can know all after you got one !
People useing it to cheat....
i checked it,
indeed you can see the ID of the других companions. But I'm not sure if these are your companions, and not any others on the server. And I don't see a potential threat in that. You can also find the ID of any item in the game. And what's so terrible about that?