Search results

1. Walmart Merc

We need tavern mercenaries

That and or some way to pay to level up troops so we don't have to be so content with events or useless recruits. It would be nice if there was a way to get passive training xp for them at least.
  2. Walmart Merc

Can't get merchant book from thief, the couldn't enter tavern until I quit and re-logged in.

After I left, it got canceled and then glitched out.
  3. Walmart Merc

Can't get merchant book from thief, the couldn't enter tavern until I quit and re-logged in.

You meet him in the tavern, pay 100g for the quest prompt where I was to go to Rhobodas or something near Poros and get a book from a chest. After I left, the quest croaked and I tried to return to the tavern where the button for that blinked and my game crashed and I had to restart. Then I...
  4. Walmart Merc

Do the skills do anything?

Since I don't see multipliers, I wonder if they even matter!
  5. Walmart Merc

I had to quit and get back in because the tavern button kept flashing and the game froze.
  6. Walmart Merc

And then after, the thief in the Poros bar said I'd already paid, then took another 100g.
  7. Walmart Merc

Open to forming a clan! We will trade and hunt bandits!:ninja:💰🪓

Open to forming a clan! We will trade and hunt bandits!:ninja:💰🪓