Search results

1. OMNI MAN

exploiting, delaying battle on purpose to wait for friends to gank, they do this all the time,

battle id type /replay 001520408 This is why no one wants to pvp, because of things like this. all this clan does is delay and gank. they chase a 1 stack around for hours and then do this crap its a joke. then they insult you and call you a clown
  2. OMNI MAN

so i got muted for saying i had a 16 year old girlfriend and im 21... and its perfectly legal in many places and where im from

I only said it like 4 times. If anything people were flooding the chat by slandering me. Correct me if I'm wrong but isint slander insulting someone? Calling them rude and impolite names to instigate? I'm sorry but people calling me a pedo pce of shit is not ok. And it's in the rules and im...
  3. OMNI MAN

Pravend crashes when I click Town Surroundings

I was told I can make a clan once I go to my birth place's culture capital, I believe that is Pravend for Vlandia. I go there and click town surroundings and I am met with a crash and a ERROR code that says, "Application crashed because a fatal error occured while reading a file." Please let...
  4. OMNI MAN

so i got muted for saying i had a 16 year old girlfriend and im 21... and its perfectly legal in many places and where im from

So apparently people think I'm trolling and people didn't agree with it. Totally silly because its perfectly legal in many places. I was not trolling or trying to get any reactions. But I did get reactions. Obviously I don't think it should be ok to be muted for 8 hours for doing nothing...
  5. OMNI MAN

rocks do so much damage, even when wearing t6 armor. Also. tickrate isint the best. Even when your blocking enemys bypass this. enhance tickrate on NA

Tickrate on NA is far to low especialy when it averages 40 players... More players will infact play when pvp is enabled and bounty's are also in place for people who just kill everyone. Once tickrate is higher. Skilled players will have a huge advantage as lag wont dictate who wins. Thank you...