so i got muted for saying i had a 16 year old girlfriend and im 21... and its perfectly legal in many places and where im from

OMNI MAN

Recruit
May 2, 2021
So apparently people think I'm trolling and people didn't agree with it. Totally silly because its perfectly legal in many places. I was not trolling or trying to get any reactions. But I did get reactions. Obviously I don't think it should be ok to be muted for 8 hours for doing nothing wrong..... Especially when the chat was obviously trolling. People were saying I was older then what I stated and the chat took on from there. And I got muted with no explanation. No chance to tell my side of it. Totally not ok. Obviously I'm not going to talk about anything in my life ever again because criticism leads to bans or mutes obviously, even if it's entirely legal and doesn't interfere with the rules of the server. The Russian federation also says its age of consent is 16.... with a few exceptions as well. I'd like this mute removed and obviously I will not talk about it again because people blow it out of proportion. Thank you. I didn't say anything explicit didn't go into any detail, I got muted for people slandering me basically.

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
hi,
You were banned for another reason. You flooded too much in the Trade Chat(!), preventing people from trading normally.
Please, be more attentive next time...

OMNI MAN

Recruit
May 2, 2021
hi,
You were banned for another reason. You flooded too much in the Trade Chat(!), preventing people from trading normally.
Please, be more attentive next time...
I only said it like 4 times. If anything people were flooding the chat by slandering me. Correct me if I'm wrong but isint slander insulting someone? Calling them rude and impolite names to instigate? I'm sorry but people calling me a pedo pce of shit is not ok. And it's in the rules and im banned/muted? I was the only one following the rules