exploiting, delaying battle on purpose to wait for friends to gank, they do this all the time,

OMNI MAN

Recruit
May 2, 2021
battle id type /replay 001520408 This is why no one wants to pvp, because of things like this. all this clan does is delay and gank. they chase a 1 stack around for hours and then do this crap its a joke. then they insult you and call you a clown

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
battle id type /replay 001520408 This is why no one wants to pvp, because of things like this. all this clan does is delay and gank. they chase a 1 stack around for hours and then do this crap its a joke. then they insult you and call you a clown
I perfectly understand your dissatisfaction, because it's a cheat, and it's against the rules!
But, I, and many other people, would gladly be in such a situation,
because you had a great chance to humiliate both of them :ROFLMAO: , and defeat their entire army, without much risking your troops!

Siege Update

Recruit
Mar 28, 2021
Auxiliary is at war with Dawnguard, so generally, with war, the expectation is for them to go after you; there is no stopping that. At the most, I would complain about the mechanics rather than accuse cheating. Whenever someone joins an army ideally their army would just instantly spawn into the battle, but we need the battle cap to be increased again for that to be effective.

Siege Update

Recruit
Mar 28, 2021
I perfectly understand your dissatisfaction, because it's a cheat, and it's against the rules!
But, I, and many other people, would gladly be in such a situation,
because you had a great chance to humiliate both of them :ROFLMAO: , and defeat their entire army, without much risking your troops!
He doesn't use horses so he is at a distinct disadvantage on foot

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
Auxiliary is at war with Dawnguard, so generally, with war, the expectation is for them to go after you; there is no stopping that. At the most, I would complain about the mechanics rather than accuse cheating. Whenever someone joins an army ideally their army would just instantly spawn into the battle, but we need the battle cap to be increased again for that to be effective.
Almost a full minute has passed since the start of the battle. (over 50 sec. Pls, see penultimate screenshot)
Screenshots clearly show that this is a cheat!

smithingPLZ

Recruit
Jul 15, 2021
in short: you say that when someone fights or rather constantly runs around in a battle until his mates make it into the battle within the 5 minute timeframe or just rally around the battle on the worldmap that is a cheat? when the enemy is clearly not killing your units as quickly as he could or even randomly kill horses to appear to be doing something allthough its totaly meaningless then this is a cheat and therefor a bannable offence?

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
in short: you say that when someone fights or rather constantly runs around in a battle until his mates make it into the battle within the 5 minute timeframe or just rally around the battle on the worldmap that is a cheat? when the enemy is clearly not killing your units as quickly as he could or even randomly kill horses to appear to be doing something allthough its totaly meaningless then this is a cheat and therefor a bannable offence?
"5 minutes"- is another obuse, and it's already fixed. The team that makes it is now considered the loser. True, they do not lose units, but only money and items as usual.

smithingPLZ

Recruit
Jul 15, 2021
"5 minutes"- is another obuse, and it's already fixed. The team that makes it is now considered the loser. True, they do not lose units, but only money and items as usual.
i am talking about the global map. not in the battle. basicly: you get caught with nothing of value on you. then you play for time and your friends join in and win the second round. i consider that should count as delaying

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
i am talking about the global map. not in the battle. basicly: you get caught with nothing of value on you. then you play for time and your friends join in and win the second round. i consider that should count as delaying
Sorry, I'm not sure I understand you correctly. If you are talking about what I mean, then there's no contradiction here, as your friends can also join the fight. Who is to blame that your friends are far away?

IceManRyder

Recruit
Mar 29, 2021
Sorry for posting this here as I do not know where I should put this.

I am a very friendly player we have a low tier clan and we do no pvp, today the clan Banu Hulyan ganked me right in front of Zeonica like instant declare war then gank and propose peace.

I don't know if this will be considered abuse but it is for sure the last low level griefing and will drive players like me out of the mod and also out of Patreon. I told them I didn't want to fight, but they didn't care. They also insulted me afterwards for no reason.

The names of the griefers are:

Caches [60132]
Lexaa [63280]
VUELZA [59796]

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Sorry for posting this here as I do not know where I should put this.

I am a very friendly player we have a low tier clan and we do no pvp, today the clan Banu Hulyan ganked me right in front of Zeonica like instant declare war then gank and propose peace.

I don't know if this will be considered abuse but it is for sure the last low level griefing and will drive players like me out of the mod and also out of Patreon. I told them I didn't want to fight, but they didn't care. They also insulted me afterwards for no reason.

The names of the griefers are:

Caches [60132]
Lexaa [63280]
VUELZA [59796]
Hello IceManRyder,

I understand how frustrating it can be to get ganked out of the blue like that and my clan has fallen victim to such actions as well. There are no rules against the ganking, but fortunately it's only a few clans that are actively doing this. It generally doesn't take people long to figure out the clans that have such a reputation (They're all allies of each other).

As for the insulting, that's something worth reporting. You can do so on the Discord or you can send me a message here directly and I'll have a look at it.

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
I understand how frustrating it can be to get ganked out of the blue like that and my clan has fallen victim to such actions as well.
Ahahah, your clan been the victim of such actions?
Your clan is a bunch of incapable slugs who only exist at the expense of the administrative resource.
I despise your entire clan, you are just a bunch of nonentities. I officially challenge you all to a duel!

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Ahahah, your clan been the victim of such actions?
Your clan is a bunch of incapable slugs who only exist at the expense of the administrative resource.
I despise your entire clan, you are just a bunch of nonentities. I officially challenge you all to a duel!
Why the need for such hostility? It's completely unrelevant to the forum post.

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
Since you seem to think I'm a mod as well, why not challenge me to a duel?
Ахахах, Вы жалкий читерок, который надул свои статы на абьюзах. Но если Вы думаете, что я Вас боюсь, то могу разочаровать Вас.
Вся разница между нами в том, что Вы слабак и ничтожество, а я сильна духом, и Вам меня не сломить, даже если я и легко проиграю дуэль.
Поэтому я не боюсь, и смело принимаю Ваш вызов!