Search results

1. Luca Bravehide

Encyclopedia (Clans)

Hello. Can we please have the clans sorted by alphabetical order in encyclopedia? It seems they are currently in multiple pages based on creation date. This would reflect the original game more and also make it easier for us to manage. - Is there anyway we can add a clan bio and character bio...
  2. Luca Bravehide

The Dawn Of A New Era

Autumn 10, 1064, Sibir Tavern It is a cold-freezing night in Sibir, one of the coldest I can remember. I begin pondering to myself, in a string of uncoordinated thoughts. 'Petty crime and misfortune have led you here' - says a cold voice. The voice grows louder, projecting hostility and...
  3. Luca Bravehide

Veteran Player New Computer INTERNET CRASH

Greetings. You are familiar with my name. I am a veteran player on this mod EU server. I purchased a new computer to play BO as it was my dream. Unfortunately, every battle Connection to Server Has Been Lost and also when I strike a NPC, the attack takes 3 - 6 seconds to make the kill (i've...
  4. Luca Bravehide

Clan Bravehide - Encyclopedia

Chapter 1 - Frozen Hertiage ------------------------------------ The origins of 'Clan Bravehide' are relatively unknown, although historical writings indicate the family was active in the Battanian region as early as (512). The name 'Bravehide', comes from the ancient word 'craiceann uilebheist'...
  5. Luca Bravehide

How To Fix Battle Crash *TUTORIAL

1) uninstall mod, takes 1 minute. 2) install mod 3) right click bannerlord online .exe 4) check run as administrator 5) tick 'disable full screen optimizations' 6) tick 'run compatibility for windows 8' 7) open game 8) in game change from 'borderless window' to 'fullscreen' 9) load server 10)...
  6. Luca Bravehide

FULL RELEASE - Server Wipe?

So the question on everyones mind is 'at full release will their be a server wipe'.. I know there was at least 50 of us talking about it on global this weekend, opinion seemed split, with 70% salty for not server wipe and 30% approx said yes.. so lets have a vote. Makes sense to wipe it at 1.0...
  7. Luca Bravehide

Implement 3) Criminal Rating / Bandit Trade

I will be suggesting some ideas to implement in the following threads; 3) CRIMINAL RATING SYSTEM Players can loot villages or attack players. Certain players will incurr criminal rating based off the attacked players faction or status/traits. Say if you plunder a city you will take a hit to...
  8. Luca Bravehide

IMPLEMENT 2 - Permanent Death / Fief Holdings

I will be suggesting some ideas to implement in the following threads; 2) PERMANENT DEATH / SAFE ITEMS In this instance, permanant death can occur. It will be balanced out by the relationships and holdings system I will explain further down. Permanent death will occur more often when the odds...
  9. Luca Bravehide

IMPLEMENT 1 - Dual System

I will be suggesting some ideas to implement in the following threads; 1) DUAL SYSTEM Tired of those pesky beggars digging their holes near your soil? Why not implement a 'Dueling System', where one person presses a button (say 'u' for this excercise) and initates a duel offer. The other...
  10. Luca Bravehide

Adding Atmosphere

I was farming in the Chinese server for over two hours love the game.. lol