Search results

1. S i d

Somethings wrong with my launcher

Make sure you have Steam open on the background, and also have the most stable version on (i.e. opt out of any beta version - just stay current)
  2. S i d

New Player Starting City

I believe this is a very important topic that has to be addressed. As of now, every single character, regardless of their race/ethnic background (Imperial, Aserai, Vlandians, etc...) start off their journey in Zeonica. At first glance, that's pretty cushy, you have pretty much anything you'd...
  3. S i d

Looters

Even a child can land a nice punch against an actual adult in a fight. The adult is mostly always gonna win, but he might get scratched. Think of it that way. It seems pretty balanced in my opinion. You might lose a few soldiers, but you're not gonna lose the battle.
  4. S i d

Character Edit | Castle Arrangement | Village Arrangement (Suggestion)

You can do that by pressing "V" (by default I think) to change your character's looks.
  5. S i d

Slow movementspeed and healingrate - NewPlayerExperience

Don't forget night time and a light load
  6. S i d

Petition to remove the Dark Sentinel gear.

And I want a million dollars
  7. S i d

PvP event clarification [18-19 SEP 2021]

Dude you're just coming up with your own answers, this is dated July 26th, which has had many update since. I understand you're trying to help but it's quite irrelevant at this point. You may be right but unless someone that is a dev answers, those remains speculations at best - just trying to...
  8. S i d

Please read these rules: I think you might be wrong.
  9. S i d

Petition to remove the Dark Sentinel gear.

How is that going to be possible though without a wipe? So many people have that equipped or have that in the markets. I think the best Devs can do is stop any dark sentinels drops but hten that would make the current dark sentinels items invaluable - is that what we really want? Your call.
  10. S i d

Thanks for your responses but rule# 1 is not exactly an answer more than a speculation. For #2 most friends will be participating as far as I know and all have their own armies, now when it comes to transferring to a second account, not only does that go against the rules of the server and can...
  11. S i d

This post is in regards to this event: https://bannerlord-online.com/forum/index.php?threads/infantry-archers-only-event.1081/ As much as there are a lot of rules and regulations and specific details, there are still so questions that I have. Question about this is what if the clan I'm part of...
  12. S i d

Age of your character - Mine looks so old right now

Yes I noticed that! Thank you so much Moonlight!
  13. S i d

Age of your character - Mine looks so old right now

Hello, I was just logging in Bannerlord after a long period of exam time to find out my in-game character looks completely elderly. His black beard is turning white and forehead is completely wrinkly. I love the fact that your character ages but I didn't expect it to be so fast. Also there's no...
  14. S i d

Unable to Reset Character Gender using "V" menu

No there's not. You can create a new account instead.
  15. S i d

[RESOLVED] Hideout inaccessible

**BUG RESOLVED** No more an issue as of latest patch - Thank you Devs PATCH: 28.04.21. -hotfix- Fixed unreachable hideout location near Sibir Added the ability to cancel quests (a button with a cross appears in the quest window) Fixed gaining scouting experience points in hideouts...
  16. S i d

Is there a possible fix or response from devs about this at all? Still unable to even pick up quest from Barman. It's kinda unfair that everyone is able to get so much good loot and this bugs really block us from getting this loot.
  17. S i d

Oh and not that it should matter but these are my specs: - In-game name: S i d - Game server: NA1 - SSD/HDD: SSD - anti-malware on/off + anti-malware name: Off - PC specs: OS - Windows 10; CPU - I7; RAM - 32GB; GPU - GTX 1080
  18. S i d

There's a hideout for the Mabon hideout quest that is completely inaccessible (picture provided). Not only is it not accessible but also it is impossible to cancel the quest or pick up a new Mabon quest. It feels completely stuck there. Unable to get some good Mabon quest loot. Please fix.
  19. S i d

Not all trading operations were succesfully completed! Try again later.

This happens everytime in the Rhotae and Zeonica's trader. Please fix. Nothing seems to get it to work.
  20. S i d

Party with Friends

Negative - Gotta simply join the same battle to up to five different players within the 20 seconds countdown from the first player attacking or getting attacked by a enemy group