PvP event clarification [18-19 SEP 2021]

S i d

Recruit
Mar 22, 2021
California
This post is in regards to this event: https://bannerlord-online.com/forum/index.php?threads/infantry-archers-only-event.1081/

As much as there are a lot of rules and regulations and specific details, there are still so questions that I have.

1. Each clan has the right to present 1 team of 5 people. The same player can only participate in one team. Your twinks also cannot be used in other teams.
Question about this is what if the clan I'm part of is very large, can we have sub clans or groups? Example: I'm from a clan called the "SKBR" can I have a team called "SKBR-1" and have other member go "SKBR-2"... ?

5. The max. size of the army of each participant: 50.
My army size is 95 (most of them tier 5 troops) - do I actually need to get rid of my extra troops? Is there no way around this? I would hate to throw away so many troops that I have worked so hard for. If there is a mechanic I'm not aware of please let me know.

7. Players who intentionally interfere with the event, engage in battle with event participants, etc., will be banned.
Does this rule means that this tournament is just going to be in the Wildlands? Where anyone can interfere, including people that might not be in the forum or on discord?

-------------------------------------
These are my questions for now that I can think of. Thank you for reading.

Acva

Veteran
Mar 21, 2021
Сайтама, Япония
Hi
According to the administration's responses.
1. You can try to do this.
5. You can pass to your friends or transfer to a second account.
7. Registration goes through discord, coordination will be done through it too.

S i d

Recruit
Mar 22, 2021
California
Thanks for your responses but rule# 1 is not exactly an answer more than a speculation. For #2 most friends will be participating as far as I know and all have their own armies, now when it comes to transferring to a second account, not only does that go against the rules of the server and can get you banned but also a new account will need a bit of grinding before being able to have enough spots to transfer the said armies.
Anyway to have a Dev answer to this please?

Acva

Veteran
Mar 21, 2021
Сайтама, Япония
Thanks for your responses but rule# 1 is not exactly an answer more than a speculation. For #2 most friends will be participating as far as I know and all have their own armies, now when it comes to transferring to a second account, not only does that go against the rules of the server and can get you banned but also a new account will need a bit of grinding before being able to have enough spots to transfer the said armies.
Anyway to have a Dev answer to this please?
These are the answers I got, asking Moonlight at the request of other players. So you can consider this answer, a response from the administration, I think.

S i d

Recruit
Mar 22, 2021
California
5. You can pass to your friends or transfer to a second account.

Please read these rules:
We would like to inform you that due to the abuse of alt accounts by players, we were forced to revise and introduce new rules. From July 22, 17:00 UTC , alt accounts are prohibited. We advise you to transfer all items and armies to the character for whom you plan to play in the future. But keep in mind that starting from July 22, 17:00 UTC,two-window shutdown will not allow you to play normally with twinks. However, if there are two twinks from the same machine on the network at the same time, then it will be banned. You can't open two accounts on the same machine at the same time. But anyway all ALTS ARE DETECTED. and if person will report you that you are abusing PvP with your alt. Then you will get banned. Thanks for attention.

Message from the administration from Discord

So you can consider this answer, a response from the administration, I think.
I think you might be wrong.

Acva

Veteran
Mar 21, 2021
Сайтама, Япония
Please read these rules:

I think you might be wrong.
Dear players. We want to share news about the development of the project and talk about several important topics. We know that all of you are concerned about the problem of multiple accounts (alts, twinks, etc.) After listening to many opinions and wishes, the following solution was developed: For the safety of your progress, we allow the game on multiple accounts. However, we will soon introduce the following restrictions: • You cannot enter the game from two accounts at the same time on the same server. • You can not exchange gold, items and troops between accounts on the same server. The restriction on entering the game from two accounts at the same time will be introduced from July 26 (Monday). The rest of the restrictions, namely the exchange of gold, items and troops, will be introduced a week after the release of the next update. This will allow you not to lose your current accumulated items. Now we are not ready to name the exact dates for the next update, but we want to announce what awaits you in it. In the next update, we will release a full-fledged clan system! • You will be able to unite with other players under a single banner and spread your influence throughout Calradia. • Each clan will be able to equip their home with customizable interiors, storage and other unique features, which we will share in future news You can learn more about the rules on our forum here: https://bannerlord-online.com/rules/en/in-game_rules Thank you for your support and your commitment!

S i d

Recruit
Mar 22, 2021
California
Dude you're just coming up with your own answers, this is dated July 26th, which has had many update since. I understand you're trying to help but it's quite irrelevant at this point. You may be right but unless someone that is a dev answers, those remains speculations at best - just trying to have those questions answer with DEFINITIVE answer. Thank you.

Acva

Veteran
Mar 21, 2021
Сайтама, Япония
Dude you're just coming up with your own answers, this is dated July 26th, which has had many update since. I understand you're trying to help but it's quite irrelevant at this point. You may be right but unless someone that is a dev answers, those remains speculations at best - just trying to have those questions answer with DEFINITIVE answer. Thank you.
You don't get it. I asked the administration in private messages, the answer above is their answer.
In this message that I sent, it is meant that this rule will take effect after the clan update, which is expected in the near future.