1. E

Batles with looters is to close!!!

yes! is too close!
  2. E

请开一个中文论坛吧,

支持
  3. E

This will be the basic of ALL trading - suggestion

Please comment what you think ~ do you like this idea ?
  4. E

This will take a lot of effort to make it really happen, but I believe this worth the effort. :D:D
  5. E

Quick Tips for your B&O gameplay

yeah, two-handed swords are great for melee as well !
  6. E

This can be a bit long, but it shoud be a interesting idea! The economic system is very important! M&B Online is already having a wonderful start, it is a dream for all our M&B players Thx to all the people who bring M&B Online to us. However there is one thing I believe is almost...
  7. E

yeah for sure. archers/crowssables can be good, a lot better accuracy than HA and more damage too
  8. E

The mouse cursor gets stuck

try use ENG for your PC, it might help
  9. E

I agree with almost everything but HA is not OP all the time, HA is OP again none-shield melee units. If game introduce archer bandits, HA would have a big problem fighting them.
  10. E

yeah just trying to make it easier for starters, couples of melee can't win groups of looters. when people have got 30+ or even more, they will have their own way to win fights for sure XD
  11. E

Heavy troopers can be good with their throwing wepons but if they got out numbered some might get killed Most of the time horse archers travels fastest, doesn't hurt as much when they got out number by looters, can control range and most of the time no lost at all~
  12. E

Get the starter mission done FIRST and SAVE your gold, don't spend unessary gold on stuff you don't need. Check out this video as a guide then you know everyway you can do to make money however farming to get money is slow, rise your army and take as much member as you can and fight looters...
  13. E

Trading license

no can't sell them yet
  14. E

Will there be a wipe of progress?

i really hope they dont tho, spend looooots of time farming looters already