Search results

1. Sehnix

Hidden dungeons too strong !

Hello, I had a break from playing for 3 months and previously played through a dungeon in 2 minutes, but now suddenly I can't manage two opponents anymore... what have you done with the dungeons that they are suddenly so strong? .? I made new weapons and armor and am armored twice as much as...
  2. Sehnix

For beginners 1x free strong war horse,

For beginners, with this little allowed trick, there is a free strong war horse borrowed for free for every battle, you only have to choose and acquire a strong cavalry troop of your choice (preferably the strongest noble troop, e.g. Imperial Elite Kathaprakt) and this individual troop then...
  3. Sehnix

Urgently update tips for Newcomers!!!

Urgently update tips for Newcomers!!! Newcomers should at least be warned in the tips for newcomers that they can be attacked by other high level players in the PVP desert and even in the PVE Frozen North and lose their entire weapon inventory in the process!!! I just wanted to take a look at...
  4. Sehnix

Hide out for small Troop not Working

i have all my troops in town and when i go to the Hide out in the woods for a small troop, then i cant klick on attack !!! only to leave, i have only 4 heros by my side, and smaller i can not make my troop....,