Search results

1. Sehnix

Hidden dungeons too strong !

Hello, thank you for the answers and information, The balance should really be adjusted a bit, while I can only take 2-3 hits with 62/20/20 strength armor, I myself need 3-5 hits with 80-100 damage per opponent... while the hidden woods are just as light or even lighter than before...,^^, I now...
  2. Sehnix

Hidden dungeons too strong !

Hello, I had a break from playing for 3 months and previously played through a dungeon in 2 minutes, but now suddenly I can't manage two opponents anymore... what have you done with the dungeons that they are suddenly so strong? .? I made new weapons and armor and am armored twice as much as...
  3. Sehnix

For beginners 1x free strong war horse,

Of course you shouldn't let this unit rush forward alone..,^^, best in the 3rd row just behind the archers with a sentinel, if the opponent has mounted bows, you should position him facing away from the enemy, because your own infantry and archers play bullet trap in the front, and therefore...
  4. Sehnix

For beginners 1x free strong war horse,

For beginners, with this little allowed trick, there is a free strong war horse borrowed for free for every battle, you only have to choose and acquire a strong cavalry troop of your choice (preferably the strongest noble troop, e.g. Imperial Elite Kathaprakt) and this individual troop then...
  5. Sehnix

How to make money 101 tutorial series...

sorry, it was also a bit complicated and wrongly translated by the google translator, I meant with 4000 gold a whole 5 piece pig delivery.., You can read the current price on the info card without having to ride to each village, or you can find out from the village chief if you ask for work...
  6. Sehnix

How to make money 101 tutorial series...

Good morning, Pig Hunter is really the fastest and easiest way to collect gold, In addition, you can also train your bow skill + your own accuracy and target lead to any distance you choose..., there are several pig forests where the players constantly outdo each other to get their pig orders...
  7. Sehnix

Urgently update tips for Newcomers!!!

nene, I'm new here, but not on the horse with my head galloping against a wall too often .., and always go back to the defeated place ..,^^ if you don't learn from such a painful mistake at the 1x, something is wrong with you..,^^ But I can give you a nice tip for bows..., go south, far right...
  8. Sehnix

Hide out for small Troop not Working

ok, i need to make a relog when the attack button dont go, but 2 weeks go it normaly, and the last 2 days it make this little error, or can this come from the cache? it go after restart, and i dont have use cc cleaner for clear cache, i dont now...
  9. Sehnix

Hey, first of all thx for the info with the clan, that you are outlaws everywhere... I hadn't read that anywhere..., but apart from that why did you think i was lying about something? As an old hand, I haven't needed anything like that for a long time.., I'm Ü 40+ and got a thick coat with my...
  10. Sehnix

Urgently update tips for Newcomers!!! Newcomers should at least be warned in the tips for newcomers that they can be attacked by other high level players in the PVP desert and even in the PVE Frozen North and lose their entire weapon inventory in the process!!! I just wanted to take a look at...
  11. Sehnix

Hide out for small Troop not Working

i have all my troops in town and when i go to the Hide out in the woods for a small troop, then i cant klick on attack !!! only to leave, i have only 4 heros by my side, and smaller i can not make my troop....,