Search results

1. Bryggan

Why was I kicked from Discord?

So, I disapproved of the Sturgians becoming Sith BS. And yes, their brand new totalitarian ways got me booted once I asked to speak to Kalfang, since they knew and I knew that it wasn't the same Kal. So I got booted. But I also noticed I got booted from the BO discord. Not sure why. Ok, I...
  2. Bryggan

WTF?

What the hell is wrong with you? You probably lost 95% of your players cuz you promised the single player experience but with multiple players. And what did you do? "Struggle to get ahead unless you use SS" I had a lot of fun using Sturgian troops to fight looters and level up, and it was...
  3. Bryggan

Troop changes

I finally noticed that the troops have been altered. So far I noticed Sturgian warriors now have helmets, the axemen throw axes, and vet bowmen have a better bow. Is there any list of all the changes? And have the meta troops been nerfed a bit? PS: I am very happy about the changes to the...
  4. Bryggan

Lost an entire army

I was joining a friend in a boss battle when I tried type something. I must have messed up, cuz a screen popped up, but I didn't have time to check it out since my buddy would have gotten killed if he went it alone. It said "I made changes, so I hit cancel". But then I saw I lost all my 100...
  5. Bryggan

3 pm EST tournament?!?!?!?

That's 1 pm my time... that will just not work
  6. Bryggan

50 men for tournament

I am quite excited about the tournament, but not so excited about the 50 troops per player rule. For smaller clans, getting 5 players available can be difficult. Couldn't you just make the maximum army size 250 men? Then 3 players could play with 83ish men, or 4 players could field 62ish men...
  7. Bryggan

Castle event

I will admit I made an error in not checking what the 30 looters were made up of when I attacked. Out of 28 men only four made it to the end, and 5 died. But the second round I waited for other armies to show up. When they did, I attacked... and they attacked the group next to me. I was rect...