Search results

1. DP Kacpi

absurd

Unfortunately, it can sometimes be used as an exploit when the player deliberately disconnects the internet for a few seconds in order to delay. ;>
  2. DP Kacpi

Polska Lokalizacja (Only Polish Players)

Niektórzy zgłaszali problemy z tłumaczeniem. Brak tekstu, itd. To nie jest wina tłumaczenia. Rozpoznanie: Pozostałości po spolszczeniu (fanowskim) w katalogach gry oraz oficjalne spolszczenie od twórcy (które jest dane do moda) nachodzą na siebie i mogą (ale nie muszą) powodować błędy...
  3. DP Kacpi

Can I get a better horse?

Where did the information come from that horses will be needed one day to raise the level of the cavalry? Any official information, are you playing clairvoyant? :unsure:
  4. DP Kacpi

Exploit abuse reports.

1. You can give dismount horse soldiers and then mount on the same horse along with a unit at the same time to become immortal and invulnerable for a while. Bullets can then pass through you and you can pass through obstacles. Fixed. Storm 2. Inventory can be opened to extend the time needed...
  5. DP Kacpi

nonsense system?

And what do you suggest to reduce the number of bandits, because the newcomers cannot cope and want to quickly get everything they can in the game? After all, when it is lowered, players who experience on bandits will lose. Looters will have a maximum of 45 units, and sea raiders and forest...
  6. DP Kacpi

-aktualizacja- Poprawiono niektóre teksty Przetłumaczono nowe teksty Jeśli znajdziesz jakiś błąd w tłumaczeniu, zgłoś go tutaj! Obecnie język można zmienić w opcjach. W przyszłości będzie można go wybrać również w launcherze.
  7. DP Kacpi

had a flora bug when entering zeronica

Yes, because the game needs to be updated first for the mod to work. It's nice that you solved the problem, enjoy your game. :coffee:👌
  8. DP Kacpi

had a flora bug when entering zeronica

It is a bigger mistake to write that an error has occurred, not to specify it. Describe exactly what's going on, take a screenshot, whatever. :)
  9. DP Kacpi

Poprawiono znalezione błędy - zostaną dodane w następnej aktualizacji.
  10. DP Kacpi

Влияние.

И продолжайте и не спамите форум. Как я захочу помогать людям на всех языках мира и даже танцевать на моих ресницах; вы не имеете к этому никакого отношения.
  11. DP Kacpi

Влияние.

Ведь я пишу, что у вас может быть 150, не проигрывая, а не только 150. Вы называете меня клоуном, потому что я пишу на разных языках, ваше поведение и самоагрессия говорят о том, что вы либо давно одинокая девушка, либо капризная девушка. Я не собираюсь с тобой спорить. У вас есть проблема...
  12. DP Kacpi

Влияние.

Влияние нужно для улучшения клана. Вы можете иметь до 150 влияния, сверх этого количество будет уменьшаться на 10 за каждый игровой день. Чтобы использовать влияние, вступите в клан и спросите кого-нибудь из клана, в каком городе он находится. Вы собираетесь в этот город, и у вас будет выбор...
  13. DP Kacpi

Dzięki uprzejmości twórców moda, udało nam się dodać język Polski do Bannerlord Online. W tym temacie można zgłaszać błędy związane z tłumaczeniem; Jeśli uważasz, że konkretny tekst mógłby być lepiej przetłumaczony, możesz również napisać to w tym temacie. Temat poświęcony wyłącznie Polskiej...
  14. DP Kacpi

Patch unable to update

I have no idea. I also see that the bannerlord is getting me patches via steam about which there is no information. :) It's best to set it up automatically and stay calm.
  15. DP Kacpi

强烈建议加入PVP人物疲劳功能

据说,恐龙灭绝是因为掠夺者向它们扔石头。
  16. DP Kacpi

Any plans to change speed? Horses etc

Walking without units or luggage gives you maximum speed. Joining a high-level clan will increase your speed slightly. The speed of your mounts and athletics depends on your skill for both, and the speed of your mount for riding. Fortunately or not, you can run just as fast on foot as you do...
  17. DP Kacpi

Game needs a balance update

There was nothing? And the pain is that clans have bonuses that the "neutral" don't have? Of course, you are entitled to your opinion, and I am exercising that privilege just as much. But there is no need to start a row about who is right. So let everyone stay with theirs.