Recent content by S i d

1. S i d

Somethings wrong with my launcher

Make sure you have Steam open on the background, and also have the most stable version on (i.e. opt out of any beta version - just stay current)
  2. S i d

New Player Starting City

I believe this is a very important topic that has to be addressed. As of now, every single character, regardless of their race/ethnic background (Imperial, Aserai, Vlandians, etc...) start off their journey in Zeonica. At first glance, that's pretty cushy, you have pretty much anything you'd...
  3. S i d

Looters

Even a child can land a nice punch against an actual adult in a fight. The adult is mostly always gonna win, but he might get scratched. Think of it that way. It seems pretty balanced in my opinion. You might lose a few soldiers, but you're not gonna lose the battle.
  4. S i d

Character Edit | Castle Arrangement | Village Arrangement (Suggestion)

You can do that by pressing "V" (by default I think) to change your character's looks.
  5. S i d

Slow movementspeed and healingrate - NewPlayerExperience

Don't forget night time and a light load
  6. S i d

Petition to remove the Dark Sentinel gear.

And I want a million dollars
  7. S i d

PvP event clarification [18-19 SEP 2021]

Dude you're just coming up with your own answers, this is dated July 26th, which has had many update since. I understand you're trying to help but it's quite irrelevant at this point. You may be right but unless someone that is a dev answers, those remains speculations at best - just trying to...
  8. S i d

Please read these rules: I think you might be wrong.
  9. S i d

Petition to remove the Dark Sentinel gear.

How is that going to be possible though without a wipe? So many people have that equipped or have that in the markets. I think the best Devs can do is stop any dark sentinels drops but hten that would make the current dark sentinels items invaluable - is that what we really want? Your call.
  10. S i d

Thanks for your responses but rule# 1 is not exactly an answer more than a speculation. For #2 most friends will be participating as far as I know and all have their own armies, now when it comes to transferring to a second account, not only does that go against the rules of the server and can...
  11. S i d

This post is in regards to this event: https://bannerlord-online.com/forum/index.php?threads/infantry-archers-only-event.1081/ As much as there are a lot of rules and regulations and specific details, there are still so questions that I have. Question about this is what if the clan I'm part of...
  12. S i d

Age of your character - Mine looks so old right now

Yes I noticed that! Thank you so much Moonlight!
  13. S i d

Age of your character - Mine looks so old right now

Hello, I was just logging in Bannerlord after a long period of exam time to find out my in-game character looks completely elderly. His black beard is turning white and forehead is completely wrinkly. I love the fact that your character ages but I didn't expect it to be so fast. Also there's no...
  14. S i d

Unable to Reset Character Gender using "V" menu

No there's not. You can create a new account instead.
  15. S i d

[RESOLVED] Hideout inaccessible

**BUG RESOLVED** No more an issue as of latest patch - Thank you Devs PATCH: 28.04.21. -hotfix- Fixed unreachable hideout location near Sibir Added the ability to cancel quests (a button with a cross appears in the quest window) Fixed gaining scouting experience points in hideouts...