Rowieqt

Here is some info about me:

Gender:
:rainbow_girl:
Woman , oh sorry, I forgor
:secretweapon_hoi:
there are no women on the internet, silly me!
:wfas_f:


Age: 22

Nationality: Polish
:l_wing:
:poland_1945:
:r_wing:


List of genres & games I enjoy:
:csgogun:
FPS (CS2, R6S, Battlefield etc.)
:ambitious_trait:
Grand Strategy ( EU4, HOI 4, Victoria 3 etc.)
:crusader_helmet:
RPG ( Final Fantasy XIV, Gothic and Mount & Blade series, Mass Effect series etc.)

Known Languages:
:poland_1945:
Polish(native),
:england_1945:
English(pro),
:germany_1945:
German(semi-pro),
:soviet:
Russian(basic)

Favourite hobbies:
:soccerball:
Football (Glory! Glory!
:TridentofEvil:
Man United!
:TridentofEvil:
), Esports (fav team: Fnatic), IT in general but if I had to choose something specific it would be video editing and graphic design,
:diplomacy:
History & some
:scribe:
Philosophy...

Oh, and I'm also trans
:lgbt:
- if you haven't noticed it yet! (I know, I know - if I didn't tell you that - you surely would have never guessed that just by looking at my profile, wouldn't you?) lol ;)



p.s. If you are uncomfy with me being me you are free to unfriend me or something but please don't be rude, I have enough mean people irl already
Birthday
October 6
Location
Katowice - Poland