Why was my character (with 30+million denars) removed?

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
I really want to get an intelligible answer: why my second character was removed from 2 servers. With the EU and NA?
And there, more than 30+ million denars, honestly earned! Top weapons and equipment. Fully equipped with goods, expanded warehouses, in all settlements where there are warehouses. And finally, donated items. Who will compensate me?
The new rules come into force on April 1st! So why did you delete my character now?
Please (no, I'm not asking, I'm just demanding) give me back my character! And, if possible, quickly!

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
Ahaha, most likely, I will never play this garbage dump again, but it's a matter of principle!
Who needs lot money, warriors, goods, etc. to Eu and NA? Big FREE GIFT!!!!

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
I don't think anyone deleted your character.

Is your second character one that you have transferred perhaps? Any info you can provide will help us understand what happened.

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
I don't think anyone deleted your character.

Is your second character one that you have transferred perhaps? Any info you can provide will help us understand what happened.
Thanks for your concern, but I have already returned it. And now I'm having a big fair! I give everything for FREE!!!

HOL Speedo

Recruit
Mar 27, 2021
Ahaha, most likely, I will never play this garbage dump again, but it's a matter of principle!
Who needs lot money, warriors, goods, etc. to Eu and NA? Big FREE GIFT!!!!
If you shared your account name and password with someone they could basicly just take your account and make them yours now with this new system

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
If you shared your account name and password with someone they could basicly just take your account and make them yours now with this new system
hi HOL Speedo,
Thanks for your helping, but I don't think it's possible in my situation. Here we are talking about my second character (created on the same computer, and Steam account). It used to be allowed by the rules: Usage of multiple accounts to play. "You can create as many accounts as you want and play using them at any time."