When might open world PVP begin.

Iraqoif

Recruit
Jul 4, 2021
I understand that this is a huge undertaking to make this open world PVP. However I am new to bannerlord online and am curious if we have a general time frame as to when it will be ready?

moonlight.exe

Last edited:

Johnash

Recruit
Jul 3, 2021
I understand that this is a huge undertaking to make this open world PVP. However I am new to bannerlord online and am curious if we have a general time frame as to when it will be ready?

moonlight.exe

what's the reason of an open world PVP when newcomers can't start off easily? I found myself almost trapped in the beginning. A lot of people loose interest because of basic difficulties with looters, earning money and no useful skills.

hotmailbobdole

Recruit
Jul 3, 2021
open world pvp so u can rp bandit or w/e ? who knows. Castles are next, then maybe open world pvp or just other zones like wild lands added.

Reactions: Iraqoif

Iraqoif

Recruit
Jul 4, 2021
what's the reason of an open world PVP when newcomers can't start off easily? I found myself almost trapped in the beginning. A lot of people loose interest because of basic difficulties with looters, earning money and no useful skills.
So Armies can go toe to toe in open field at will... May put a ranking system where you can only attack other clans in your general tier level.