What is Bannerlord Online?

ckidow

Recruit
Jan 13, 2024
Berlin
Hi!

I stumbled upon this website by guessing. But I have not yet figured out what Bannerlord Online really is. I thought the website itself would provide such explanation what this is all about. But I can not find any information here.

Is it a mod? Is it a fan project? Is it a whole game? What is it? Who are the developers and for what kind of players is this all. :) How long does this project exists and what is the aim?

To provide such information for anonymous users on this website would help to understand even without registration to anything.

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Bannerlord Online is a mod that allows players to play on the campaign map in dedicated servers in a MMO style.

This means no AI lords, plenty of grinding and no easy difficulty.

The mod is still under development and while it does contain things unique to the mod that don't exist in single player, it hasn't reached a stage yet of being finished. For example, no territory to siege yet.

The main end game for most players will be the clan vs clan wars.

ckidow

Recruit
Jan 13, 2024
Berlin
So why not providing this information to the unregistered / anonymous public on the home page of this website? That would clear things up instantly. Even it's not "ready" yet.