update??

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
See, I only have these files in the "Bannerlord Online" folder. (And I never have any problems running the game!)

Bannerlord Online.jpg

Doonga

Recruit
Feb 25, 2022
See, I only have these files in the "Bannerlord Online" folder. (And I never have any problems running the game!)
So you can run the mod right now without updating the mod files??

I would of thought it would be offline for all who have updated to e1.7.0.304003

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
So you can run the mod right now without updating the mod files??

I would of thought it would be offline for all who have updated to e1.7.0.304003
Yes, everything is working great right now. I never experience any problems launching the game, (and with updating too).

Doonga

Recruit
Feb 25, 2022
This is my current Bannerlord version with my latest version of Bannerlord-online. They are both fully up to date (I use steam) and this is the error i get.

The mod doesn't support the current version of the game!
Our team is already working on the update.

Hoping this is just a temporary thing that will be fixed soon.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1,017.6 KB · Views: 14

Doonga

Recruit
Feb 25, 2022

View attachment 651

1645770196608.pngI am missing a file called bspatch. I have tried reinstalling the Bannerlord-Online program, it installs a quick update after i install it then prompts me its ready. Then it just fails to work because of a version error (the one i posted above and same as Tomi

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
This is my current Bannerlord version with my latest version of Bannerlord-online. They are both fully up to date (I use steam) and this is the error i get.

The mod doesn't support the current version of the game!
Our team is already working on the update.

Hoping this is just a temporary thing that will be fixed soon.
u have a problem with updating the launcher.
Please, read the solution in this thread: Perhaps this will help you too.

Doonga

Recruit
Feb 25, 2022
The guide has a file to download that's no longer available.

I hope someone has something helpful to add.

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
The guide has a file to download that's no longer available.

I hope someone has something helpful to add.
You don't need to download anything, just read the last post in this thread.
The file was blocked by something (antivirus? firewall? browser?)

Doonga

Recruit
Feb 25, 2022
You don't need to download anything, just read the last post in this thread.
The file was blocked by something (antivirus? firewall? browser?)
I had a read of it, but not sure if it's the right solution for this. I also noticed I have nothing in my module folder, is this normal?

Attachments

• Untitled3.png
    Untitled3.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 9

Doonga

Recruit
Feb 25, 2022
I have just noticed i don't have a multiplayerclient.dll either.

Attachments

• Untitled4.png
    Untitled4.png
    68.1 KB · Views: 6

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
Please see my screenshot, (6 files in folder "Bannerlord Online") 2 files missing, they are blocked by your system!

Bannerlord Online.jpg

Doonga

Recruit
Feb 25, 2022
So my install is not creating a module for bannerlord-online. I have disabled my antivirus but not sure how to install correctly. I assume its just the simple step by step setup?

Doonga

Recruit
Feb 25, 2022
Sorry if this is a bother, but is there any chance you can post your module online? or even your BannerLord-Online folder. I am missing these files, also I have my VPN disabled and my AVG disabled also.

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
So my install is not creating a module for bannerlord-online. I have disabled my antivirus but not sure how to install correctly. I assume its just the simple step by step setup?
N, I install everything automatically.
Just today, automatically, the update (itself) downloaded from Steam, and automatically, the launcher (itself) was updated, when the game was launched.

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
You can uninstal the launcher from your system, and try downloading it again using a VPN,
it has helped some people before.